Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Outside the Bar of Galaxies
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:18 PM (5,980 Views)
FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"I'm coming with you as well",Zack said as walked out the bar joining his mother and his best friend's son.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
(sorry for the late reply, I had some issues)

moments before Drake had arrived Zack had already parked his Arwing in the docking bay and soon saw Drake do the same.

"Glad you could make it",Zack said to Drake telepathically "And I'll be using telepathy for the most part",Zack added.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Why am I not installed in a big mainframe or at lest your fighter?",Kitsune asked "It's not very roomy in this tablet",He added

"Because you still have some work to be done on you, you're not ready for something that big",Zack replied

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
'Well lets see... it was about two years ago when I meet him, I was sixteen then, back when he was dating Star, We when on a few missions together',Zack replied telepathically.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
'Drake what's happening?',Zack asked telepathically.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Whoa!",Zack said out loud as he nearly fell from the subsace jump 'I'm coming up to the bridge',Zack said telepathically to his mother.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Zack made his way to the bridge and saw Alex and asked her "What just happened?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »