Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Titanian Cantina
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:21 PM (4,488 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Welcome to the Titianian Cantina the oasis of the desert. I'm the owner Cindy Sandstorm leave your guns at the door ,please we searve everything possible i'm also Hiring at the moment. "And please no smoking"
Edited by Kursed, Feb 26 2011, 01:07 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
To kick off the celebration of the opening of the Titanian Bar, Madame Vulpine and her theater troupe, including, but not limited to, Lola, Misty, Babs, and several other lovely ladies, performed on stage...the curtains parted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJN1epGZv80&feature=related (mild lewdness warning)

...after the curtains closed at the end of the performance, Todd, Edge, Conrad, and a male silver fox were seen sitting at an up front table with bouquets for their girlfriends, who joined them shortly after changing back into their regular outfits. "You girls were great up there!" said Todd.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 14 2011, 01:01 AM.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
IN the corner with a smirk on her face and mirth in her eyes, sat Balsa, exchanging a Drink with a new associate of hers. sitting across from her was Legius, His Dark Chitonus body covered by both a large black Blanket and fading into the darkness when the Ladies got up to pretend to kick people for 10 minutes.

"Lovely lovely ladies" Legius said, eyeing one of them, who proceeded to get off the stage, run out back then come out and hug someone in the front row. "not here" Balsa said, sipping on a substance quite similar but also unlike to Water. "This is the last establishment in the system im not banned from, and im sure as hell not getting banned from here" she punctuated her sentice with a swig of the water like substance, wiping the remins off on her sleave.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Cindy Sandstorm the owner of the Cantina walked up to Lola from the front desk "Lola... did I approve of that?" Cindy asked knowing Lola from Krystal who had told her all about her.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"i wonder whats coming up next?" Balsa said, lowering the mug she had been chuging full of the substance that looked like but wasnt quite water. "why are you asking me?" Leguis Shot back, fingering a appetizer that looked like, and probably tasted like, but wasnt quite a shrimp.

"because" WAs Balsas higly intellectual response as she awaited for more intertainment.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
A beret wearing mercenary entered the bar, obviously pissed off. He shook his head as he sat at the counter, "Gimme a scotch" He said, resting his arms on the counter, cracking his knuckles as he waited.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
At that moment, Balsa slapped her Mug on the counter next to the merc. Balsa eyed him like a well priced sack of potatoes befroe inquisitvly asking "you actually drink that swill? have some class and drink Vodka" She sat next to him awaiting her Quite like but not water "m'names Balsa" she said, sticking her hand out to shake.

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
An android wearing an stereotypical P.I. costume entered the cantina. He sat at the table, and said: "Give me a fine scotch, neat." and he quickly turned his head to look around. 'Nice. Small, quiet... distant.' he tought.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Thanks Todd!" Lola told her husband. She then turned to Cindy...

Kursed
Mar 30 2011, 01:09 PM
Cindy Sandstorm the owner of the Cantina walked up to Lola from the front desk "Lola... did I approve of that?" Cindy asked knowing Lola from Krystal who had told her all about her.
"I assume you did...we rehearsed it here earlier, and no one complained." said Lola.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 30 2011, 10:44 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Perhaps my memory is failing me." Cindy smiled as she replied soon walking back into the kitchen.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
BallisticWaffles

At that moment, Balsa slapped her Mug on the counter next to the merc. Balsa eyed him like a well priced sack of potatoes before inquisitively asking "you actually drink that swill? have some class and drink Vodka" She sat next to him awaiting her Quite like but not water "m'names Balsa" she said, sticking her hand out to shake.

"Mm-hmm, Kage" The mercenary said, shaking her hand, "What do you mean have some class?" He asked, "Scotch is fine"

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Balsa huffed, a great line of nder her breath explitives eruptuing from her lips. "Scotch is fine my white a... oh thank you" She said recieving her QLBNW. "If your looking to torture your self with alcohole" She said, drinking the substance that was said to be water "than get vodka, i own a vodka stock so im kinda requierd to say that" She smoothly said as fast as she possably could.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Lola sat in Todd's lap, Babs in Edge's lap, Madame Vulpine in Conrad's lap, and Misty in the lap of the older, male silver fox.

"How's things been for the theater troupe, Mdme. V.?" asked Todd.

"As you saw earlier, we get our work where we can." said Madame Vulpine. "So Misty, who's your friend?" asked Babs. "This is Lance." Misty said, gesturing to the older male silver fox. "Hey." said Lance.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 31 2011, 04:35 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
BallisticWaffles

Balsa huffed, a great line of nder her breath explitives eruptuing from her lips. "Scotch is fine my white a... oh thank you" She said recieving her QLBNW. "If your looking to torture your self with alcohole" She said, drinking the substance that was said to be water "than get vodka, i own a vodka stock so im kinda requierd to say that" She smoothly said as fast as she possably could.

He shook his head "I'm fine with what I got" He said dismissively. His phone buzzed and he turned it on, looking at it, he calmly put his glass on the table and slammed his other fist on the table, causing three glasses to rattle. He quickly turned his phone's backlight off and put it in his pocket, taking a long long sip of his scotch, finishing off the glass.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
On the stage there was a girl and she was dirty, and unkempt. But she opened her mouth and for the next few minutes there was only song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GityoGjUj0g&feature=related

When she sung the air grew cool, to counter the heat of the outside, When she stopped, it grew hot once more.
Her song was up, there was no applause, only silence. She did not notice, or perhaps, did not care, for she only kept singing.

/////////////////////|||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Balsa paid no mind to the song, only Arashikage. "Whats the matter lad? I come here and insult your drink, and now your angry." She ordered a drink for her and the approaching Leguis "Tell ole Balsa here your trobles" she said "or at least" she concluded "drink them away"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: