Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Titanian Cantina
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:21 PM (4,458 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
To kick off the celebration of the opening of the Titanian Bar, Madame Vulpine and her theater troupe, including, but not limited to, Lola, Misty, Babs, and several other lovely ladies, performed on stage...the curtains parted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJN1epGZv80&feature=related (mild lewdness warning)

...after the curtains closed at the end of the performance, Todd, Edge, Conrad, and a male silver fox were seen sitting at an up front table with bouquets for their girlfriends, who joined them shortly after changing back into their regular outfits. "You girls were great up there!" said Todd.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 14 2011, 01:01 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Thanks Todd!" Lola told her husband. She then turned to Cindy...

Kursed
Mar 30 2011, 01:09 PM
Cindy Sandstorm the owner of the Cantina walked up to Lola from the front desk "Lola... did I approve of that?" Cindy asked knowing Lola from Krystal who had told her all about her.
"I assume you did...we rehearsed it here earlier, and no one complained." said Lola.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 30 2011, 10:44 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Lola sat in Todd's lap, Babs in Edge's lap, Madame Vulpine in Conrad's lap, and Misty in the lap of the older, male silver fox.

"How's things been for the theater troupe, Mdme. V.?" asked Todd.

"As you saw earlier, we get our work where we can." said Madame Vulpine. "So Misty, who's your friend?" asked Babs. "This is Lance." Misty said, gesturing to the older male silver fox. "Hey." said Lance.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 31 2011, 04:35 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Pal strutted up to the table, and joined his friends Todd, Lola, Misty, Madame V., Conrad, Babs, and Edge in the booth. "Hey everybody." he said. "Hi, Pal!" said his friends.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Silas played the pinball machine in the bar room.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Aug 14 2012, 06:27 PM
FurryFilm
Aug 13 2012, 08:29 PM
"Man it's dusty as hell out there", James said out loud as he came inside.
"The planet is a dessert what do you expect?" Cindy asked

Meanwhile in the far corner near the windows a grey she-wolf slowly ate her meal a bacon cheeseburger and fries.
"This place is a 'dessert'? Really? Where's the whipped cream and cherry on top?" Todd teased. "She mean 'desert', Todd." Akasha said as she hissed at Todd for being a smartass.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Aug 15 2012, 07:59 AM
"I have friends and your not one of them.."Lupe replied losing the growl from her voice. "I'm just thinking alone.."
"Well! I wouldn't want to be your friend anyway!" Todd retorted, snorting angrily. [offtopic]Oops, my bad![/offtopic] Akasha wore a mean grin at hearing all of this. She walked up to an old fashioned pictograph machine, stood on the foot stand, and looked into the viewing window as she dropped in a coin, to see this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4H70YBKwqM&feature=player
Edited by Julius Quasar, Aug 15 2012, 05:35 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd squeezed the handle on the "Love Tester" machine, and got the rank of "Hot Tamale". "Yes!" Todd cheered, seeing this.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd, Lola, Pal, and Akasha all sat in a circle, playing cards at a table.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Pal, if Fara sees you wearing that same outfit she always wears, she'll be pissed." said Todd. "Only because I look better in it." Pal joked. "If you ever wear the same out fit as mine, I'll kill you." Lola warned Pal.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Aug 19 2012, 10:24 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=iNS0v5fGPbc&NR=1

Lola got up from playing cards, and said "I need to get ready for my performance.". She went backstage, and changed. The curtains on the stage parted, and Lola danced, with a giant bubble ball in her hands, using it to conceal her body. (The guys throughout the bar said the same things as the guys in the video did). "I haven't seen such a beautiful bubble, since I was a child." said Silas, noticing. As Lola finished her performance, Todd pulled out a slingshot and popped the giant bubble ball, and Lola was seen wearing a red strapless leotard. The curtains closed, concealing her and the stage.

Lola went backstage, changed, and joined Todd at the table again. She kicked Todd gently under the table. "Don't do that again." she said to him. "Sorry, couldn't resist." said Todd. "I'll bill you for the bubble ball." Madame Vupline whispered into Todd's ear.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Aug 23 2012, 09:23 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Lola successfully pick-pocketed the sling shot back from Ruby, but kept it for herself. Thanks Ruby. she thought, grateful for her teaching Todd a lesson.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Aug 23 2012, 09:35 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Misty my dear, place your hands on the table, and I shall see what the universe holds for you..." Madame Vulpine said to Misty, as the two of them sat at a private table at the back of the bar, a crystal ball on the table between them. "Okay, sure..." Misty said, taking Madame Vulpine's bejeweled hands.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Aug 26 2012, 08:34 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
After the fortune telling session, Madame Vulpine and Misty relaxed. "What did all of that mean?" asked Misty. "Sadly, these things tend to be very vague...I'm not exactly sure." said Madame Vulpine. "A fraud would have bull sh*tted you and said something that wasn't honest, she would try to 'interpret' what you saw for you, but they would be completely of...and those idiots couldn't predict a coincidence." said Mdme. V.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"MMMMmmmMMMmmmMMM!" Akasha's high, whiny growl wafted out from a dark booth. "Oops, sorry Akasha, didn't see you back there." said Silas, getting out of the booth. "I told you someone was back there." Conrad said amusingly to Silas. "You okay Akasha?" he then asked Akasha, as he turned to her. "I'm fine, Conrad. Silas, watch where you sit!" Akasha said angrily, as she emerged from the booth. "You can sit there, we'll find another booth." Silas said. "Fine." Akasha went back into the booth, and Silas sat with Conrad at the next booth.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: