Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Titanian Cantina
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:21 PM (4,490 Views)
BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
IN the corner with a smirk on her face and mirth in her eyes, sat Balsa, exchanging a Drink with a new associate of hers. sitting across from her was Legius, His Dark Chitonus body covered by both a large black Blanket and fading into the darkness when the Ladies got up to pretend to kick people for 10 minutes.

"Lovely lovely ladies" Legius said, eyeing one of them, who proceeded to get off the stage, run out back then come out and hug someone in the front row. "not here" Balsa said, sipping on a substance quite similar but also unlike to Water. "This is the last establishment in the system im not banned from, and im sure as hell not getting banned from here" she punctuated her sentice with a swig of the water like substance, wiping the remins off on her sleave.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"i wonder whats coming up next?" Balsa said, lowering the mug she had been chuging full of the substance that looked like but wasnt quite water. "why are you asking me?" Leguis Shot back, fingering a appetizer that looked like, and probably tasted like, but wasnt quite a shrimp.

"because" WAs Balsas higly intellectual response as she awaited for more intertainment.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
At that moment, Balsa slapped her Mug on the counter next to the merc. Balsa eyed him like a well priced sack of potatoes befroe inquisitvly asking "you actually drink that swill? have some class and drink Vodka" She sat next to him awaiting her Quite like but not water "m'names Balsa" she said, sticking her hand out to shake.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Balsa huffed, a great line of nder her breath explitives eruptuing from her lips. "Scotch is fine my white a... oh thank you" She said recieving her QLBNW. "If your looking to torture your self with alcohole" She said, drinking the substance that was said to be water "than get vodka, i own a vodka stock so im kinda requierd to say that" She smoothly said as fast as she possably could.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
On the stage there was a girl and she was dirty, and unkempt. But she opened her mouth and for the next few minutes there was only song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GityoGjUj0g&feature=related

When she sung the air grew cool, to counter the heat of the outside, When she stopped, it grew hot once more.
Her song was up, there was no applause, only silence. She did not notice, or perhaps, did not care, for she only kept singing.

/////////////////////|||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Balsa paid no mind to the song, only Arashikage. "Whats the matter lad? I come here and insult your drink, and now your angry." She ordered a drink for her and the approaching Leguis "Tell ole Balsa here your trobles" she said "or at least" she concluded "drink them away"

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"I am not armed." Balsa growled back, shooting a glance at the Bar owner before resuming her unblinking stare at the Dovahkiin.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Balsa snorted, now focusing part of her attention on the Owner harassing her. "And who is going to throw me out if you follow with that baseless threat?" She asked, her hand on her chin balenced on her leg as she slumped over, looking at her from a low angle. The bartender walked away, so Balsa refocused her attention elsewhere.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"Excuse me?" Balsa said, stading to her full height, looking at Cindy as if she was mad. "I just got here you crazy Broad. Your threatening me witha firehose because you didnt like how i talked to you." Balsa sat back down, daring her to do it.

"If this is how you deal with drunks, i only see this place being closed down within a month."

Balsa waved her aside as if she was nothing more than a gnat. "Now go away. you bore me"

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Oh im sooooo afraid. The bartender wont serve poor old Balsa." She fake wailed and cried, waving her arms in a quick sarcastic motion. "Im not the one losing out if I dont buy drinks. Hell , im the one winning. i keep my money."

Balsa indicated the Dovakiin. "Im here to talk to this gentlemen and then im done."

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"Titania is a cheep backwater." Balsa said. "Plenty of other places are much more popular. No, im here for the Dovahkiin, for a friend."

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
{Okie dokies.}

Balsa turned to Suran. "Im just here to ask if you hold any ill thoughts towards a girl Named Encarmia"

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Balsa was going to make more rude comments, but the new entry in the bar caught her attention.
The new entry was a small woman, about 5'9'', but she held an aura of wisdom and age. She nodded to Balsa, who looked shocked and apologized and left.

"Im sorry about my employee" The woman apologized to the room, gently depositing herself on a barstool.

"Might i have a drink?" she asked.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »