Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Titanian Cantina
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:21 PM (4,518 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
(New character: Jason "Marauder" Anderson (Click on the name to get info)

A Transwarp conduit appeared out of nowhere, and a small, stingray-shaped vessel appeared. The Recalcitrant Predator - personal starship of Jason "Marauder" Anderson. The small, hundred-meter vessel headed down to the surface of Titania, and settled in one of the vacant docking bays. while his ship powered down, Jason donned his Jedi battle armor and nabbed his twin lightsabers, ensuring they were concealed from view. With that out of the way, he headed into the Titanian city, meandered into the bar, and sat down.
"Bartender," he requested, "A glass of Corellian Ale, please."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
As the conversations continued, a new figure appeared in the Cantina. This person was covered in customized armor, on the back of which a large emblem was emblazoned - one of a dragon, wings outstretched and his clawed hands holding an encircled emblem of a star with two lightning bolts meeting at the bottom point with an "M" at the center of the star.

A Dragon'taan Marauder Corps Marauder Operative, the black-ops special forces of the Marauder Corps.

The warrior was wolf in appearance, but his double-jointed legs told of part Dragonarian blood. In his arms he held an archaic-looking, but powerful and advanced weapon - a variant of the old AK47, the RX Kalashnikov AK50M3. At the warrior's sides were two sheathed katanas with blades of hardened diamond, and in a holster under the warrior's left arm was a heavily-modified Disruptor pistol.

The armored warrior strode by, taking a seat near Lupe, Ruby and James. As he sat down, he hummed, then softly sang an odd tune, one that he knew well, having heard it sung in his honor before:

"Nuz aan sul, fent alok, fod fin vul dovah nok, fen kos nahlot mahfaeraak ahrk ruz... Paaz Keizaal fen kos stin nol bein Alduin jot..."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
The hybrid chuckled, then answered, "It's Dovah... the language of the Dragons spoken in Skyrim, on the planet Nirn. I had the honor of learning from the dragon known as Paarthurnax." He removed his helmet, then looked over to Lupe, fixing his emerald-green dragon eyes - filled with a marauder operative's cold, lifeless aura - on her. "And my name's Suran, by the way... but most on Nirn simply call me Dovahkiin."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Suran shrugged. "It doesn't matter," he told Lupe, "I answer to either one." he ordered a glass of cola, then added, "As you can probably already tell, I am a Marauder Operative for the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps. I was tracking down a contact of mine - an old friend that aided me in getting a new ship to get off-world after the Second war against the Aldmeri Dominion. He's a Cerinian Sith by the name of Darth Faasnu - do you know him?"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Suran laughed. "Oh, so you haven't heard the story of Fal Faasnu Dovah Kendov?" he asked. "He's the immortal Cerinian Sith who has stopped at least two dozen resurgent Sith threats, not to mention countless other threats of varying natures - the Sith consider him a rogue and a heretic, while the Jedi consider him a necessary evil outside the Jedi order. He's a marauder, much like myself - but he, admittedly, has no memory of who he is outside of Darth Faasnu. It is why he goes by his Sith name; it's the only name he remembers."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Quote:

"I don't think he's a light or a dark Jedi; i think he's something in between maybe leaning a little towards light... something is odd with him, but in a good way." Lupe replied.

"Well, that's good - too many fear Faasnu simply because he is Sith," Suran stated.

Quote:

"Do you know a Kyle Indari, Suran?"

"Know him?" Suran scoffed, "Where I'm from, who doesn't? He's the hero of the Marauder War! He led the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps to victory, and since then, led them to victory in every conflict afterward - Sith, Borg, Kazon, you name it! He's a war hero a dozen times over. But, unfortunately, I don't know him personally. But, from what I hear, Faasnu does know him personally - he just doesn't remember how."

Quote:

"Also do you know if he has ever had a telepath check his memories for his true name?"

"Believe me, comrade," Suran answered, "That's the first thing he tried. Not even the most skilled telepath could dig his memories out of the void in his head. I believe the last one said, 'it was almost as if the memories were ripped from his mind.' If that is true, we'd need to find who did that."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Suran paused as his meal came - a 9oz sirloin steak cooked medium-rare with a side of mashed potatoes - then asked, "Lupe... before, you asked if I knew Kyle Indari. If I may, why did you ask?"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
When Lupe mentioned the Marauder War, Suran almost dropped his fork and choked on his meal. "You fought in the Marauder War?" he asked. "Alongside General Indari? Why didn't you say so? I thought you were just another merc... no offense. Were you on the Dragon's Rage, or were you on another ship?"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Hnh," Suran remarked. He downed another swig of cola, then asked, "Did you meet Indari himself?" Suran paused, then looked to the wolf that had just walked in. "Vanessa!" he exclaimed, his tone greeting an old friend. "Been too long since that op over in Skyrim! I don't suppose you know where Vokun went?"

(EDIT: Just so we're clear, FurryFilm, Suran is the Dovahkiin Vanessa met in MARAUDER: The Hunt for Marauder One over on SFO.)
Edited by Star_Dragon, Aug 27 2012, 04:17 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(No one that I can see - I'm waiting on starfoxchick308. Why?)

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(BW, I'm gonna send you a PM after this. I need to make something ABSOLUTELY CLEAR.)

"Friend?" Suran scoffed. "I don't even know you."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(I hope so. In any event...)

Faasnu drank down the last of his second glass of Romulan Ale, and decided to change the drink. "Bartender," he asked, "Do you have any supply of Kemorainian Mead or Klingon Blood Wine?"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"No," Faasnu responded. "It's not real blood - take it from someone who's drank it before. I'm not sure why Klingons name is as such, but it's got a good kick to it."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Faasnu started, "No, I just want--" He paused as an unexpected belch erupted from his mouth. "Oops," he chuckled. "Excuse me. Just a glass or two of Blood Wine for me, please."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Vanessa...? Faasnu thought. Faasnu turned his eyes to Vanessa, staring her down. In perfect Dovah, he asked, "You are the one who aided Dragonborn on Sulenar - during the near-disastrous Mikaarj outbreak, are you not?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: