Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cold Darkness
Topic Started: Feb 27 2011, 10:56 PM (390 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
TheRedFox8

Fukukuru remained silent in this conversation. He had no place in it.

(The two are away from Jona and Fukukuru, actually.)

Kai
CDF Private First Class
Kai nodded calmly "Deal. I wouldn't press you into more than you wished." he said simply. "Now...If you will be so kind as to follow me back to my base of operations, my friend and I would be happy to explain our plans to both you and our other new friend." he said, turning on his heels and beginning to walk.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
The wolf successfully suppressed a sigh, his ear giving a small twitch as he started slowly off after the man. Who was he? He didn't seem like any ordinary man...Perhaps none of them were. After all, this wasn't quite any ordinary situation.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Fukukuru slung his rifle over his shoulder and followed the other three. Spotting the new "member" of the group he made his way over that way.

"Hunting down those foul creatures too, I see?" he asked, politely trying to start a conversation.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
TheRedFox8

Fukukuru slung his rifle over his shoulder and followed the other three. Spotting the new "member" of the group he made his way over that way."Hunting down those foul creatures too, I see?" he asked, politely trying to start a conversation.

"Not at all," came the wolf's rather dry response, not turning his eyes to Fukukuru. "I'm just minding my own business."

The "foul creatures" just happened to get in the way--and violently so.

Kai
CDF Private First Class
Kai looked back at the two, then looked to Jona as they walked. They conversed in an alien tongue that sounded similar to japanese. Jona's expression was a tad worried, but Kai's was a bit dismissive, as he often made a flicking motion with his hand, as if he was telling his worrisome friend not to be such a worrywart. They stopped at an unassuming building. Kai opened the door, motioning for the others to go in. Once inside the main room, Kai snapped his fingers, and the whole room shimmered for a bit as hidden high tech, obviously foreign equipment faded into view...if there was an any doubt that Kai was a lot more than he seemed, this dashed away those doubts.

Kai and Jona sat down at a round table in the middle of the room, and Kai motioned for the other two to sit. "If you two would kindly take a seat, I think we can get to discussing what is happening and just what we can do about it."

Deleted User
Deleted User

Fukukuru listened attentively.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
null

Kai looked back at the two, then looked to Jona as they walked. They conversed in an alien tongue that sounded similar to japanese. Jona's expression was a tad worried, but Kai's was a bit dismissive, as he often made a flicking motion with his hand, as if he was telling his worrisome friend not to be such a worrywart. They stopped at an unassuming building. Kai opened the door, motioning for the others to go in. Once inside the main room, Kai snapped his fingers, and the whole room shimmered for a bit as hidden high tech, obviously foreign equipment faded into view...if there was an any doubt that Kai was a lot more than he seemed, this dashed away those doubts. Kai and Jona sat down at a round table in the middle of the room, and Kai motioned for the other two to sit. "If you two would kindly take a seat, I think we can get to discussing what is happening and just what we can do about it."

As the room suddenly changed, Tyr's ear gave a small twitch, though otherwise he didn't express what surprise he was feeling. It was odd to think that he may have visited a rundown place like this, never to have known what it really was.

At the invitation, the wolf took a seat, sitting quietly and listening attentively as did Fukukuru.

Kai
CDF Private First Class
Kai nodded once everyone sat down. "Before we start, I want to clear this up...this condition that has befallen your people is not a virus, as much as your government declares it to be." he said simply. "It is a form of physical and mental corruption, spurred on by a creature of darkness. It's feeding on and converting those with dark thoughts, cold hearts, desperate lives, or blind ambition." he stated. "I know this because it originated somewhere on my world, and we thought it was banished...but apparently we were wrong. Somehow it was released, and it found its way here."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
null

Kai nodded once everyone sat down. "Before we start, I want to clear this up...this condition that has befallen your people is not a virus, as much as your government declares it to be." he said simply. "It is a form of physical and mental corruption, spurred on by a creature of darkness. It's feeding on and converting those with dark thoughts, cold hearts, desperate lives, or blind ambition." he stated. "I know this because it originated somewhere on my world, and we thought it was banished...but apparently we were wrong. Somehow it was released, and it found its way here."

"So it's basically the embodiment of negativity..." Tyr muttered, partially to himself, partially for clarification. He wondered, for just a brief moment, how he hadn't changed yet. "So what do we do about it? Just kill them off?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: