Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Owa's gmod server.
Topic Started: Mar 4 2011, 09:47 AM (2,556 Views)
Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
What Kursed said.
It does seem cluttered but it really isn't.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
I've Added most of the Custom Player Models and weapons into the original post, So this should help if you See someone as an error or carrying around one in their hands

Deleted User
Deleted User

I STILL CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO THE SERVER T_T

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
I sent you a copy of the Admin system we use last night, it might Fix the commands but i'm unsure.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Well, I don't See this problem as much anymore. But whenever Somebody does upload a drunken combine E2 duplication it lags the server like Heck.

Just found a small Script that will Prevent them from being spawned, but i'll have to upload it when i get home since I can't Login to garrysmod.org through steam at the moment. If Kursed or Arashikage could get to this before i get home, it would be appreciated.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=99951

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
OneWingedAngel92302
Mar 4 2011, 09:47 AM
Renamon 2009 - Originally Requested by me, though Vixie Darkmatter seems to use it alot more these days :animesweat:

Hey, no one else seems to be using it. xD

Now if I could just manage to get on when other people are nowadays I'd be all set. :sob:

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
If I knew when you were getting on I'd join you more lol. But not if I'm doing work =(

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
Just gonna point out a couple of things…

You left out nightfire and Jak in the Admins list.
And the DOOM Addon mediafire link is broken.

Thanks for the new links, maybe I can see some more stuff now. :P
Edited by Icy, Apr 6 2011, 12:57 PM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
I am hoping to have the movie nights up soon again, I might actually stream the movies, and let you guys handle the rest, because with the whole new roommates thing, its hard to play gmod when they seethe player models and when they see furry models they will flip. I have tried hard to hide that about myself here at college

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Evilwaffles doesn't hide it

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
I understand that, but most people on my floor would rub the salt in the wounds until I pulled myself out of the college. Let's just say at a college like this, there are many 4chan people, and alot of people that discriminate against them. I just do not want to take the risk.

Besides during the summer I will be free to broadcast the movies all y'all want xD I get out in May 22, and move into summer housing almost right after.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
whoa you with 4chan peopel and your not droppign the cia or something on them?

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Not like Anon an all that, just people who read it. not /b/tards. So its ok, I just am trying to be very careful to secure a good rapport with my fellow colleagues.

Edited by FoxMcCloud, Apr 8 2011, 11:54 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
I can do movie nights, I have my laptop back

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Well I have worked to have my Virtual Machine working, It seems that Movie nights are a go. The first one will be this Thursday ^-^ and the Movie we will be watching is Hellboy. I do want to get it started early so no later then 7:30. :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: