Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Fox Armada: The Queen Within; Krystal is the leader of the third aparoid invasion; how will Lylat save itself this time?
Topic Started: Mar 5 2011, 06:36 PM (1,770 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Prefured Cannon Characters:
Fox MCCloud:Fox McCloud (possibly open.)
Falco Lombardi:Falcory
Peppy Hare:(open)
General Pepper:(Open)
Krystal(Former member of Starfox now the current Aparoid Queen.):Kursed.
Miyu Lynx:(Krystal's replacement):Kursed.
Bill Grey:(open0

FC restrictions:Basicly none ask anyway and post their bio please.
Alessia:Kursed.
Proffessor Huskie;(The guy you need to find!):Kursed
Sarah:OneWingedAngel92302
Scott:OneWingedAngel92302
Khroma:Vixie
Wrecks Yu:Falcory
Tigress Arcnon:KUrsed (Slippy's replacement for starfox)
Blaze "Spots" Toranis:Blaze...
Henry Orvens:Keiko
Aetsia Kasuman:Keiko
Todd Mccloud:Juilius
(Confirm your characters please and tell me of anything I missed so we can begin.)
Edited by Kursed, Apr 7 2011, 11:37 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Deep inside the dark newly created Aparoid home world sat the new queen ,but unlike last time the queen was no more than a protective shell for the true queen for inside the monstrosity that resembled the destroyed queen was Krystal infested by the very Aparoids she fought against years ago. Her once blue fur now a very dark purple her white fur changed but still lighter than her purple colored fur the only thing that had remained normal on the Cerinian Vixen was her sea-foam green eyes, which now gazed down looking upon her throne room where her personal guards stood waiting, clones of herself carrying copies of her staff though they were merely copies of the original only serving the queen. But that was only the last line of defense the whole planet had been rebuilt and re-rigged for self defenses so much that the original way in used many years ago would not work.

---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the lylat system not completely unaware of the on coming threat that was soon to fall upon the system again. StarFox busy repairing the Great fox in a hanger on Coneria by now the news had reached the starfox team it had been a week and everything had been prepared Slippy by now had gone to other things a replament for him was easily found as for a replacment for Krystal it was a hard choice but a old friend of Fox's and maybe Krystal Miyu Lynx.
Although others have joined them being friends of Krystal's or just the task force with the Cornerian air force all of Lylat stood ready for the attack that was soon to come
Edited by Kursed, Mar 6 2011, 06:53 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
[offtopic]You forgot Me as Todd![/offtopic]

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Also preparing for the attack was a male raccoon, performing some maintenance on his blaster. "You know what we're going to do, right? I'm going to go join the rest of the force. You're going to be taken to a safe room where nothing can get to you. Daddy's going to protect you and everyone else here."

He was in his apartment for now, talking to his daughter, a rather creepy looking, white haired squirrel girl. She nodded in understanding. "If anyone can do it, daddy, it's you."

He sighed. He really didn't want to do this. Being called onto the front lines again to combat this threat simply because he had fought in a previous invasion. "Yeah..." he said softly as he stood up, putting his blaster inside a supply backpack before shouldering it. "Do you have your Game Kid?" "Daaaad, it's called a Megagame 2000..." "I know, kiddo." He ruffled her hair as he headed out, getting on his speedcycle and starting to drive for the place where they'd mount their defense.

'I didn't survive one invasion to die in another one. I'm going to make it. For my daughter's sake...'

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
[offtopic]I'm using a different character for this one, Shayd.[/offtopic]

A black vixen stood staring off into the night sky. She couldn't remember anything, only a name, Shayd. Shaking her head she starts to pad off into the distance, random flashbacks coming to her.

"She's waking up....it's working," a voice says, she couldn't place the voice, nor could she see at the time. "Go, get the general,"

These visions kept haunting her. She just escaped some kind of lab. Her mind kept swimming with questions. She remembers something about a staff, but where was it? To top it all off, she was getting a weak signal, it sounded like a voice. It was telling her to come back, to help rebuild their empire. Shaking her head in frustration the vixen heads off to find a hanger. She had to find a planet more secluded than this one to gather her thoughts, considering that the authorities were out for her given the damage she did to the already destroyed lab. "Who am I, what am I?" she says as she continues along. "Shayd...." she repeats, her voice trailing off. I guess that's my name then, she thinks to herself.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Standing behind an open hanger Door, a Female Fox hybrid with Grayish and white fur With a 60's style Biker outfit and sunglasses covering her eyes, Was leaning against the back of the steel door with her head lowered, arms crossed, and an uneasy air surrounding her...

The Woman was lost in thought about something happening a few weeks ago, and was a possible source of the seemingly ill and tense feel to her presence...

Her silence of her movement quietly ended while she moved her hand into her jacket pocket to pull out silver flask. she popped the lid open with her thumb and brought it to her lips to take a drink of vodka to help ease the nerves a bit, a few small amount of drops slipping out in-between her muzzle and the flask, which dripped through the fur on her chin and down the fur on her neck.

While she enjoyed, the sound of footstep's reached the hybrid's ears and they flicked in response. To her left she could see a black Vixen walking through the door, walking right past the hybrid not knowing she was there...

One of her ears flicked a second time, she then stopped drinking and brought the flask away from her muzzle, and wiped the dripping vodka off with her sleeve before getting up from her spot and slowly began to approach her...

Her Walking speed could out-weigh the un-named black vixen, so once she was close enough behind her the hybrid gently set her Hand on the Vixen's shoulder to get her attention... "Would you mind... Telling me what you are doing in here?" The Hybrid asked in a quiet but mildly stern tone of voice...

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Shayd stopped in her tracks, she was unarmed and an attack against her would be disastrous for her. "I'm just here for a ship," she replies calmly, slowly turning around to face the hybrid. "Please, let me go," she pleas, unsure why she was being stopped here and now.

Suspecting that this hybrid before her could be with the people trying to recapture her. Shayd didn't let her guard down at all, keeping her senses about her during the whole conversation.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Meanwhile On board the Great fox (untill further notiice i'll be playing all of Starfox besides Fox which I think Vixie is taking) "WHAT!" SCreamed a large tiger as a smaller Lynx spoke to her in the Great Fox hanger " No I don't think Sarah or Scott have arrived yet and ontop of that yeah.... Falco's fighter needs fixing again.

"Oh happy day." Tigress grumbled from under Fox's Arwing preforming normal matiance on it and making a couple tweaks.

"You sure about these modifications Tigress?" Miyu the Orange lynx asked.

"Whose the Mechanic here?" Tigress asked.

"Right..." Miyu shook her head.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Todd was drinking, eating a pizza, and working on his ship. The Great Fox Rock played on his ship's speakers....the music echoed through the Great Fox hangar....

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Vixie Darkmatter
Mar 6 2011, 01:42 PM
Shayd stopped in her tracks, she was unarmed and an attack against her would be disastrous for her. "I'm just here for a ship," she replies calmly, slowly turning around to face the hybrid. "Please, let me go," she pleas, unsure why she was being stopped here and now.
The Hybrid could sense how tense This Girl became once she made contact with her.

Examining her for a few short moments The Air around her Didn't feel very foul and from the tone of her voice she seemed like the shy type, so the look on the hybrid's expression became less stern before the Hidden Eye's rolled...

"Alright take it easy I'm not going to hurt you..." The Hybrid spoke in a more calm and understood tone trying to show she wasn't going to book her, even though she didn't that kind of authorities anyway... "What's your name, this isn't exactly a cruiser dealership ship just to let you know."

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Fox stayed in his room. He wasn't too sure about a strategy for the nearby aparoid invasion. Blowing up the queen was fairly simple, go in, drop a nuke of some kind and then get out. However this time Krystal was their queen, a bomb just wasn't an option at this point in time. He stands up and heads to the door, he was going to make his way to the bridge and take a look at the situation.

"My name.......Shayd I think," she says with uncertainty. It was the only thing she can remember for a name. Sensing the aura in the room was less tense the vixen relaxes as well, although she was still unsure of whether or not to trust the hybrid before her. "I just need something that runs," she finally says, her voice much less tense than before.

Another vision came to her as she was talking, this one not consuming her as violently as before. All she saw was a forested area, with ruins nearby. Her eyes blinked it away, trying not to let the hybrid sense something amiss. Once her mind was back to the present she keeps her focus on the hybrid before her, her purple eyes barely moving.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
While she listened to her response she tilted her shades how down slightly with her hand to get a bit of a clearer look at her. The Cdf uniform now that she thought about it, was a bit strange for it's class and one she Did not recognize from previous installments...

"Well... Shayd... if that is your name of course. This Air field is kind of Restricted to Military personel and related Factions only..." The Vixen noted now taking off her frames with eyes shut while wiping it with a cloth and taking a small step up closer.. "But... I can try and get you someplace later, how far do you need to go?" She continued, crossing her arms... "I'm Sarah by the way..."
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Mar 7 2011, 01:14 PM.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Shayd closed her eyes and focused for a minute. How far did she plan on going, she didn't know. There was that jungle planet she had just recently seen, and then there was that voice still buzzing in her head. 'Come, help us rebuild our empire' She didn't know what was going on yet. Until the she figured she should play things safe. "I.....don't know," she admits. "I'm not familiar with the area, I'm trying to reach a planet, with a large jungle, and lots of ruins," she says, deciding to place her trust in the hybrid before her.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Henry soon arrived, a fellow soldier, a female fennec, taking his daughter to safety. "Get suited up." another soldier told him. "We're supposed to be in for one hell of a fight." "Great, last thing I wanted to hear..." Henry muttered, heading into the armory. He put on a helmet and some body armor, pulling some fingerless gloves onto his hands and grabbing a machinegun, as well as another blaster pistol, matching the other one he owned. He holstered both of them.

"Can't forget Ol' Faithful." he said, retrieving a large combat knife from his backpack and clipping it onto his armor. Sometimes a nice metal blade could do wonders in a battle, even against these monstrosities.

He reported to the hangar now, looking around. "Hey, do any of you know if we have an ETA on the attack?" he asked anyone who could care to answer.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Soon General pepper came in on all main viewscreens including one large one in the military bases main lounges or hangers. "General pepper here to All Cornerian forces." "I know you are preparing for the coming battle but I must advise you this time 'Krystal' is a part of them as a former member of Starfox she could know our entire defence inside out." I want to urge you to use unconventional means of combat and only use conventional means if needed." "We don't know what to expect out there but with a former Starfox member as the Queen of the Aparoids..." the General paused for a second. " This will be the greatest threat to Lylat may those of you who die, die with honor or knowing that we will continue the fight without you but not forgetting you, Pepper Out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: