Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Dark Crisis
Topic Started: Mar 6 2011, 06:54 PM (654 Views)
Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Get him you dolts!" Said one of the robots, and the others started to run after Leon hopelessly.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Penny's trip out of her windshield was soon coming to an end. She flew right over the robots. "I am one with the wind~" she said with a happy giggle, swimming through the air she was sailing through... until she hit a wall and bounced off of it in a cartoony manner, landing in front of Leon. "Oh hi there!" she said with a wide smile. "Oh, that orb looks like it'd be a good croquet ball! Now where did I put my mallet..."

"You gonna be OK?" Leo asked Elise, noticing she was starting to tire out. "We can pull out and give it another shot later."

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
"This has to be the strangest mission we ever had, Comrades." Communicated the leader grunt robot to it's outside allies.

The van drivers, slim and weak, turned out to be snipers. They took their laser sniper rifles and rushed into the entrance. "I can kill them before they see me." Challenged one of them. "And I can kill them before they move a muscle." Replied the other.

In reality neither were great, but they compensated their lack of superb skill with a uber-ego.

Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
Lance grabbed his cutlass as he rolled over it. He turned around to see Keith rushing in his direction-probably running after where the orb had flown. The parrot jumped up and casually whistled as he stretched out his leg, tripping the lion up and watching him fall flat on his face.

"Whoops! Did I do that?" he laughed. He dashed off in the direction where he saw the orb suspended in mid-air. Behind it was a huge gas cloud, starting to fill the room.

"A croquet ball floating in mid-air? Won't the judges think we're cheating?" Lance asked the clown duck standing right in front of the floating orb.

Clause picked up his chinese sword quickly and saw robots and gas start to fill the room. He snarled before looking around frantically for the bird that had taken the orb earlier.

Raven had pulled up the anchor and was rummaging through the loot. She had to admit.....that parrot had an eye for trinkets. She ran some of the diamonds through her fingers giggling like a little schoolgirl, before closing the lid, and heading back to the bridge.

Just where the heck is Lance anyway...? she wondered.
Edited by Falcory, Mar 26 2011, 03:35 PM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Nah!" was all Penny had to say before she produced a cartoonishly large mallet from her pockets. First, it was tiny, then it enlarged! "FOOOOOORE!" She smacked the floating orb with the mallet. "Waitaminute, that's the thing I came for! ... derp."

Leo got beaned in the head with the orb, which bounced off of her head. "OW!"

Falcory
Member Avatar
"Aannnnnnd it's going.....going....and GONE!" Lance said putting a wing up to his forehead.

The bird heard someone running up and sure enough, Clause rushed up slashing his sword at the parrot's feet. Lance jumped over the attack with a small hop, and turned around to face his attacker.

"Give me the ORB, you turkey." Clause snarled.

"You know I would....but Bubbles here just scored a 10 on it!" Lance replied smiling. "Gee I hope it wasn't something you needed....."

"Wot?" Clause said looking confused.

"You want me to give you the play by play?" Lance cackled.

Clause lunged forward quickly and grabbed Lance by the neck, choking him with one paw.

"Or....you can GIVE ME the ORB." Clause growled.

"Hah....*cough*....well if you just wanted to play croquet, you can join in too....*cough*" the bird coughed, being risen in the air

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
"OW!" Elise heard Leo cry out, looking back to make sure that her partner in crime wasn't in some sort of trouble. Her eyes grow wide as the very orb they had been seeking was bouncing off the feline's head and rolling off in yet another direction. She sees something and psionically pulls it to her, a piece of paper that had a large number 10 on it. The arctic vixen holds up the paper making sure Penny could see it before going back to work, her attention turning toward the avian and wolverine fighting for the orb.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Penny noticed a rather nice fellow she had just met getting choked! She looked at the orb rolling away, pulling a paint can and a small bomb out of her pockets, roughly the size of the orb. Making sure she wasn't seen, she painted it, then went over to Clause. It was armed!

"I got the orb, I got the orb, just LEAVE HIM ALOOOOONE! LEAVE HIM ALOOOOOOOOOOOONE!" She passed the bomb off to Clause, grinning widely.

"God, that clown... nearly gave me a freakin' concussion!" Leo said, rubbing her head.

There was no need to worry. This was a joke bomb! When it exploded, it'd just cover the carrier in soot and embarrass him~

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Elise walks up to Leo, sensing that the arguing pair were no longer a threat and kisses where the orb hit her. "Better?" she asks with a small giggle. She starts looking around, "Now where did it run off to?" she thinks out loud. I mean really, how hard is it to spot a glowing orb in the middle of a non-glowing museum?

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
"You retarded pieces of scrap metal call yourself MY comrades?" Yelled the leader grunt robot to the small robot crown (which had 7 soldiers and 2 snipers now) that had gathered amidst the chaos.

"Go and find that Orb before they do!!" His robotic voice seemed to prounce his anger as he spoke.

Dispersing, the robots headed in different was into the museum, and we ready to fight whoever stood in their way to grabbing the orb. Or so they thought.

The snipers meanwhile decided that eliminating the competition was first the priority. Rushing to the stairs, they tried to position themselves in high places.

"Why had they to use SMOKE to make an entrace, out of all things...?" Said one, and cursed.

Meanwhile the grunts continued moving across the museum; breaking doors and other valuables across the way. It was certainly a good thing Commander did not care to keep the museum intact.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Clause looked at the duck curiously, before dropping Lance to the ground and grabbing the sphere.

"This ain't the or-urk!" The wolverine groaned as Lance flipped kicked him straight in the face.

"And the animal with the lowest IQ points goes to.......muscle-bound furry guy!" The parrot said with a large grin. " I would show you your trophy.... but they decided to make it the same size of your brain this year. So try not to sneeze...."

"Thanks for the help Bubbles! I'll steal you a burger sometime!" The bird yelled as he dashed off toward the orb had soared too. He ran past the same fox from earlier and a cat that was standing beside her.

"Pardooon me ladies!" Lance cooed gleefully as he slipped past them swiftly. He dashed around the corner, spotting the orb on the ground.

Suddenly out of nowhere Keith let out a loud growl, dashing for the orb as well.

Lance smirked widely as he raced the lion to the spot. At the last moment, his feathery fingers grasped the multi-colored ball firmly, and he rolled forward avoiding the giant cat's tackle.

"Better luck next time tabby!" He laughed as he ran off.

"You've got a death wish. And I'm about to grant it." Keith said picking himself up and aiming his tommy blaster at the avian.

"C'mon.....you seem like a swell guy..." Lance said casually as he dodged stray blaster fire. "Can't we just do the right thing and rise above this?" With that, the scarlet macaw threw the orb into his mouth, scurrying up a nearby ladder as the lion continued to fire rapid shots at him.
Edited by Falcory, Mar 27 2011, 09:45 PM.

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Idiotic excuses of scrap metal, they are escaping!" Yelled a sniper.

The grunts started to mass at the room where the orb was being stolen. They started to fire, unfortunately they started hit everythign but their target.

"Sigh... If you do have to do something, better do it yourself." Said the other sniper.

They charged their rifles and aimed at the bird. "Now, stop at moment so I can open you a third eye..." though one.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Khroma looks over at Wrecks, nodding gently as she unholsters her blaster, ready to fire at anything that moved. She swiftly whips around the corner of her cover, aiming her blaster at the first thing she saw, which happened to be Elise and Leo. Her eyes grew wide upon seeing the other vixen and she ducks back under her cover, searching for another approach.

Elise feels Lance squeeze between her and Leo. She gathers what energy she can and takes off after him, her eyes never once leaving the orb, until Penny caught her attention somehow. Elise couldn't tell what was going on, but it looked colorful. Still running forward she narrowly misses running into a pillar, her attention focused on the orb once more, if only Lance wasn't so fast.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Lance scurried up the ladder, as shots made loud sounds around him. He made his way up to one of the upper levels where an old starfighter was on display, being held in the air by carbon steel wires. The bird made a quick glance at the prop before jumping backward on the ladder and landing on one of the wings.

Dropping the orb in his right wing, the parrot pulled out his communicator with the other.

"Raven! You feel like picking me up? This party's kind of gotten-"

A blaster shot narrowly missed the bird as he leaned forward avoiding it.

"-out of control." he chuckled.

"Lance....? What did you do?" Raven asked sternly over her device.

"Well let's just say I'm flying high, with a chance of hangin dry-" Lance began looking over the edge of the spacecraft.

"A very good chance." Black Boss broke in walking across the wing of the ship casually.

"Hey, let me call you back. The cat's bothering me." Lance said quickly.

"Cat? What cat-" Raven said before Lance cut her off.

"Well well!" Lance said putting away his communicator and pulling out his cutlass. "I wouldn't suppose you're up here for a quick catnap are ya?"

Black Boss pulled out his gentlemen's cane and took a fencing stance.

"Give me the orb." he intoned.

"Is that everyone's catchphrase today or something? Because I've been getting that a lot." the bird said with a laugh.

Boss smirked.

"En garde." he snarled.

"Gesundheit" Lance responded casually.

Boss struck his cane towards his adversary as Lance parried and grinned.

Wrecks looked again at the large amount of gas and robots filling up the room, and saw Khroma in the same spot. He dashed toward her and held her in one arm while firing his grappling hook toward the ceiling with the other.

"Haven't you learned to take care of yourself already princess?" He commented as they rose from the floor.

Terry shot a robot in the head as he slid next to Doc.

"We gotta get outta here. Someone's gassing the place and sending in a bunch of robotic goons."

Clause dashed up besides Keith.

"You let 'im get away? You amateur." the wolverine snarled.

Keith snarled back and made a menacing look toward the mustelid, showing his large white teeth.

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
The gas did not reach the ceiling yet, but it was still in quatity enought to start showing out of the windows.

"Even if a failure at their duty, I can not deny their do not entertain me." Said Liutenant, looking at the still-linked security cameras. The spider bots went over to the security room and stayed there. The excuse of a security guard dropped an occassional yawn but continued sleeping.

"I am sure you will find the coming conflict far more appealing." Replied Commander, his deep robotic voice with a tone of malice in it, as he reffered to whenever the orb came out of the building.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: