Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Top 5 Worst Games of All Time; Let's have a good laugh... xD
Topic Started: Mar 11 2011, 12:44 PM (884 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
1. Bebe's kids. I couldn't get past the first level on that stupid thing. Has anybody ever done that?
2. Star Fox Command (for obvious reasons)
3. Double Dragon 5 (it was worse than DD3...DD5 deviates from the typical "beat 'em up" style of Double Dragon games we've come to know and love...it's like playing "Street Fighter 2, with a really crappy back story and crappier action play)
4. Back to the Future. Annoying music, crap game play.
5. Donkey Konga. Sheer idiocy. "Oh, look what I'm playing, I'm banging on the bongo drums like a beatnik on acid..."
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 20 2011, 10:06 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Harmony Descent
May 22 2011, 05:26 AM
5. Any Final Fantasy game: I just CANNOT grasp the overly hyped concept of these games. All I see is love triangles galore and horrible voice acting.
I soooooo agree! Those FF games are a real disaster.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Taran'atar
May 23 2011, 07:13 PM
Heheh.

1. "Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon", for the CD-i. Yes, the video game they make YouTube Poops out of. Played it with my cousins when I was 3. Just imagine what those cutscenes look like to a 3-year-old.
Oh man, that was awful! The CD-i games were a nightmare. My friend's cousin had a CD-i and those Zelda games (along with "Hotel Mario").
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 23 2011, 07:17 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Taran'atar
May 23 2011, 07:38 PM
As Tyralak put it, "the CD-i and the Virtual Boy form the Craptastic Duo of Fail".
Yeah, and I love the AVGN's videos on it and its games.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Super Ghouls and Ghosts: It's frustratingly hard, weak attacks, and you got no save features or passwords, yet them make you play the game TWICE in order to get to the last level and beat it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Manhattan Project: a poorly done repeat of the first TMNT game for the NES

ANY Addams Family game....they're too hard, bad graphics....dumb plots.

Silent Service: a crummy WW2 submarine tactical game....bad graphics, awkward game play. Half the time you get "Lost at Sea", or the enemies escape, and you never find them again.

Super Conflict: A crappy, cold-war era theme strategy game for the SNES. Like chess, but more boring.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 28 2011, 08:31 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »