Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Top 5 Worst Games of All Time; Let's have a good laugh... xD
Topic Started: Mar 11 2011, 12:44 PM (854 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

1. Splatterhouse remake: ugh, combat and music were awesome. The story was Waiiiiit to cliched and you knew what was going to happen majority of the time.

2. Halo 3: Just. Bad.

3. Ridge Racer 8: Next gen? He'll no for this game

4. Modern Warfare 2: The effing story took too many parts from the first MW. IE, the sniper mission while using stealth?

5. Any Final Fantasy game: I just CANNOT grasp the overly hyped concept of these games. All I see is love triangles galore and horrible voice acting.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Icy
May 23 2011, 03:16 AM
null

Modern Warfare 2: The effing story took too many parts from the first MW. IE, the sniper mission while using stealth?

Oh, man, Modern Warfare 2 was amazing. Don't hate on it just because of that! Jeez.
There's more than just the story that I dreadingly hated about it. Lets not go into that and keep to the topic's purpose so that we don't get sidetracked.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Guys, post five instead of two, please. The topic requests you to name FIVE >_>

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, you still could have named a few that may have came close. Instead of naming just the two you did, there has to be more than just those you may have played that could have come close to being bad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »