Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Top 5 Worst Games of All Time; Let's have a good laugh... xD
Topic Started: Mar 11 2011, 12:44 PM (888 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
1. Cooking Mama - It was fun...when I was 7 years old. (I'm tempted to crack a sexist joke involving kitchens xD but I'll stop right there.)
2. StarFox Command - I think everyone just about said the reasons why this game is crap.
3. The Legend of Starfy (or something like that. It was for the DS) - There are two things that this game basically copied off of. Kirby and Mario. That's just really what it is. And the whole thing was so childish...I don't understand how my friend even talked me into playing it.

I'm gonna have to stop at 3. I can't think of anything else...at the moment. I'll come back later if I remember.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »