Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Top 5 Worst Games of All Time; Let's have a good laugh... xD
Topic Started: Mar 11 2011, 12:44 PM (896 Views)
Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Heheh.

1. "Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon", for the CD-i. Yes, the video game they make YouTube Poops out of. Played it with my cousins when I was 3. Just imagine what those cutscenes look like to a 3-year-old.

2. "Battlestar Galactica", for the PC. Craptastic controls, needed energy to do a barrel roll, all the fighters felt identical, visible lines marked the boundary zones for where you could and couldn't play, no voice acting, boring campaign, and wingmates who really did nothing.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
As Tyralak put it, "the CD-i and the Virtual Boy form the Craptastic Duo of Fail".

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Hey, I honestly haven't played too many bad games. Or really, too many games for that matter, with my first console being, believe it or not, a Wii. Most of the games I play are for PC: StarCraft, Warcraft III, Age of Empires, Star Trek Online, Star Wars Battlefront II, and StarCraft II, or GameBoy Advance: F-Zero: GP Legend, Bionicle, Crash Bandicoot, Jimmy Neutron, and two SpongeBob games. That's not to say I didn't play console games as a kid, it's just that I didn't actually own them. They were either at friends' or relatives' houses.
Edited by Taran'atar, May 27 2011, 10:45 AM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Hmmm, maybe Ed, Edd, n' Eddy Jawbreakers, Family Party: 30 Great Games, and my brother's copy of Madden 2005.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »