Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Minecraft
Topic Started: Mar 15 2011, 02:10 PM (1,079 Views)
Vulpinism
Member Avatar
Panther's Fangirl
I love this game. Wither you bought it or pirated it (I don't care either way), tell me what you think of it!

The hardest part I think is deciding what I'm really going to build... I usually get some kind of motivation, but then half way through it I want to do something else. That, or it gets blown up. Damn you Creepers.

The most recent thing I actually completed with this. And yes, I got the idea from Yahtzee.
Posted Image

Yup. A skull fortress crying lava.

What have YOU made? Or if you don't own it, what are your thoughts about it anyway?

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
Me and BallisticWaffles were working on a base on this server, but the server got shut down. The base was great though, it had a deck, and a basement, we put in an observation deck, and several rooms, his room, my room, a living room, a storage room, then in the basement we had all our loot, stuff we stole from other players XD, and all that, and we hid it by covering the entrance up with regular stone, it was so cool.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
what the moron above me forgot that after it got shut down, iot went back up. we were on it soon after.

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
tyler's (from SF-O) sister.
ok, well i think that there should be an official SF G server
how about it?
i think it would be pretty cool
just some friends playing minecraft.
anyone?

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Amethyst 10
Jun 3 2011, 09:12 PM
ok, well i think that there should be an official SF G server
how about it?
i think it would be pretty cool
just some friends playing minecraft.
anyone?
Well.... not many people other then Arashikage and ballistic waffles have the game (as far as i know), I sadly don't have it and spent most of my money on a new computer.

I'll gladly play with you sometime if ever do, but until a bit more interest comes up this'll have to remain an idea for a while... :animesweat:

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
*Goes back to Sega emulator* I'd rather play Starcraft thenkyou.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Once I either summon up the money or otherwise get a copy, I'd love to play it with you guys. XD

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
MY Creations inculde a inner Mountain fortress, a mountian spanning fortress, a bridge that connects them both, a giant mine, a underwater beroom, a lighthouse made from wood, not wooden planks, and im in the middle of growing a giant tree house.

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
well, someone likes to play on peaceful
or has WAY too much time on his hands

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
peacefull? BAH. My landscape is pocketed with creeper explosions. I have lost countless amounts of items by zombie and skeleton attacks. ANd too much time? Its the result of 6 months of casual playing.

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
yeah, yeah, sure... untill you give me a screen shot of the creeper 'splosions and the stuff, i won't really believe you.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
FAir enough then. How about i just give you the save and you can judge for yourself?

Jsut un rar this and shove it in your save foldure and you can see for yourself. Just go across the bridge. The stone one, not the wooden one. The massive hole in front of the bridge was made by me digging for sand and the creepers that wouldnt leave me alone.

Most of the marks i had to unfortunatly fill in for they were in the way, but you can still see some of them around, especially in areas not vital to my bases

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KP6WIO3U

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
hey thanks
i've always wanted something that someone else made!
really.
i'm not kidding.
this 'll be awesome!

QQ does any one have single player commands?
if not, i suggest getting them
makes the game more entertaining than it already is.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Im glad i could be of assistance.

If you do anything major to it, would you mind posting a picture or two? i just wanna see what people can do with it. Oh, and if you would like, i have an earlier version with less built.

tyler
Member Avatar
dewott FTW
ok you two went from being complete opposites to being on the same side n a matter of about 6 posts

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: