Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Minecraft
Topic Started: Mar 15 2011, 02:10 PM (1,025 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Ha! minecraft. I have a gigantic sand castle built out of...well....sand. I was pretty proud of it too. But then I wandered off too far and lost it.

anyone here know how I can find it again? Is there some sort of mod or downloadable thingy that can warp me to a specific coordinate? (I took a screenshot with the coordinates showing so I have at least one hint of where it is. trouble is, I still can't seem to get to those coordinates.)

As for online play, my minecraft is too laggy to handle online play so you're gonna have to count me out....if you ever even counted me in of course xD

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I think I glitched the game so I can't really die. I tried everything from jumping into the lava and swimming in it to 50 tons of TNT. Still didn't die. Might be because I was using INV edit though.

And I have a compass. But does it seriously point back to my spawn point? I hope so. I thought it just points north.

If all else fails, I guess I will use the map program. What's it called?

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Alright! Thanks for the help! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »