Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Vulpinism's Art!; I take requests too! Give me work!
Topic Started: Mar 20 2011, 05:48 PM (630 Views)
Vulpinism
Member Avatar
Panther's Fangirl
Hey everyone!

I love to draw. I just suck at coloring. I figure I may as well post some of my stuff here. Some of the stuff I'm not happy with but people tell me it's ok.

Like this! A vedry quick drawing I did not too long ago for a friend of mine on IMVU:

Posted Image

She likes Warhammer, so I drew her in a Commissar/ Adeptus Sororitas kind of outfit.

I really need to work on hands and feet xD
I'm currently working on a reference sheet for Adelide, so I might post that later on this week.
Edited by Vulpinism, Mar 20 2011, 05:49 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Definitely Commissar. Adepta Sorroritas wear power armor.

As my RP character, Warboss Breakdantza would say:

"Ey, wot's dat fox girl doin' dressed up like a 'umie?"

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Wouldn't wanna cross her. XD I like all the little details that you put into it.

And since you said you want people to give you work, maybe take a crack at Fana? Pictures of her are over here.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Good stuff... :3

Once we get the Survivor RP off the ground, you ought to draw the main cast in a Left 4 Dead poster style. ;3 Just sayin'.

Vulpinism
Member Avatar
Panther's Fangirl
Here's Adelide's reference sheet.

Linked for artistic nudity:
Weee!

Taran: Lol!

Fana: I'd love to draw a pic of her :D I'll PM you for specifics!

Keiko: I totally should... and I just might!

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
You do requests? cool...

... I wonder if you might attempt an RP char of mine, a Cerinian Dragon-shifter named Kyle Indari? He's a Cerinian male capable of taking the form of a crimson dragon. In his Cerinian form, he has blue fur, but is scarred all over (a result of his violent past).

Think you can handle that? (No offense)

--Star_Dragon

EDIT: It'd look BAD-ARSE if he were drawn with tattered clothes and his dragon wings outspread. Just a thought.
Edited by Star_Dragon, Mar 21 2011, 11:58 AM.

Vulpinism
Member Avatar
Panther's Fangirl
Sure, I'll see what I can do. If you can send me the specifics via PM, that'd help a lot.
Edited by Vulpinism, Mar 21 2011, 01:48 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

How about this?

References:
http://theredfox8.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2637sb
http://theredfox8.deviantart.com/art/Tenko-114465537?q=gallery%3Atheredfox8%2F14650727&qo=13
http://theredfox8.deviantart.com/art/Tenko-18th-Level-158526520?q=gallery%3Atheredfox8%2F14650727&qo=12

Vulpinism
Member Avatar
Panther's Fangirl
Redfox: I can definitely do that!

Along with that request, here's the last one I did! It's Fana!
Check your PMS, Fana, I sent this finished version to you too!

Posted Image

Not crazy about the coloring job... but I'm limited on colored pencils, and unfortunately my scanner makes it look worse than it does sitting in front of me. I can toy with it and see if I can darken the scans or something,

Also, here's the reference sheet for a W.I.P. character of mine!
Posted Image

Pretty much, a former Cornerian Paratrooper who was discharged and imprisoned for offenses during her service. Then she escapes! Woohoo!
Her main weapons are gas and knives. She doesn't like guns. It'll be a challange to play her, I think, seeing as everyone is armed to the teeth with bullets and lasers and she has to make due with gas grenades and knives.

Obviously more info on her will come when I finish the character sheet

Deleted User
Deleted User

I remember when I had to wear a gasmask. Not a fun experience.

Vulpinism
Member Avatar
Panther's Fangirl
Oh no, you got gassed? :O

Deleted User
Deleted User

Know what they do to you near the end of Navy Bootcamp? You get hit with tear gas. It's called the confidence chamber, to show confidence that gas masks work even though you are in a room full of gas. However, they make you rip it off :(

Vulpinism
Member Avatar
Panther's Fangirl
I guess it's one of those things you don't appreciate until it's gone...

*bu-dum-tish

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
^ LOL. I don't why that made me laugh out loud, but it did.

Nice art work anyway. I could never draw not to mention colour any one of these pictures posted up.

Deleted User
Deleted User

How's the drawing of Tenko coming along?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Traditional Art · Next Topic »
  • Pages: