Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Portal 2; Portal
Topic Started: Mar 20 2011, 09:23 PM (605 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I saw som pictures the other day and i was impressed at the look though I wonder who your playing this time around.

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
The story is that it's 100 or so years since Portal, Chell was in suspended animation (or something to that effect) so she's back. And it's all overgrown now and GLaDOS is at it again. That appears to be the gist of it all. :P

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Sounds, pretty meh, I also saw the commercial, looked like rated e version of half life. In my opinion

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
tyler's (from SF-O) sister.
E10

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
null

Sounds, pretty meh, I also saw the commercial, looked like rated e version of half life. In my opinion

It is NOT meh. Don't even begin to say that! It's amazing! Or at least Portal 1 was, and 2 will not disappoint. :)

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
^----totally with this guy

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
The Game so far is unbelievable, both Co-op and Single player are to die for ^^

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
D:<
WTF DAD! WHY!!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!!?!?!?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »
  • Pages: