Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Portal 2; Portal
Topic Started: Mar 20 2011, 09:23 PM (609 Views)
Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
I am also extremely excited for this. I love the first Portal and cannot wait. A day one buy from me. ^ ^

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
There's a lot of speculation right now whether Half-Life Episode Three will tie-in to Portal 2. As an Xbox achievement for Portal 2 hints at the Aperture ship shown in Episode Two for a brief moment. Pretty cool stuff. Can't wait to see. ^ ^
Edited by Icy, Mar 21 2011, 11:33 AM.

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
You get something called "custom bots".

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
Ummmmm………
Where to start…

PORTAL. Multiple 2007 Game of the Year award winner.
The sequel to Portal.

Portal 2.

May tie-in to Half-Life 2 Episode 3. (Been hinted at)
Valve has this big Valve ARG thing going, (to do with the Potato Sack Pack) in which they're giving hints and puzzles for us to solve, leading up to a big "surprise" somebody at Valve said was coming before release.

All us Valve-heads cannot wait because it's such a huge title.

That explanatory enough for you?

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
The story is that it's 100 or so years since Portal, Chell was in suspended animation (or something to that effect) so she's back. And it's all overgrown now and GLaDOS is at it again. That appears to be the gist of it all. :P

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
null

Sounds, pretty meh, I also saw the commercial, looked like rated e version of half life. In my opinion

It is NOT meh. Don't even begin to say that! It's amazing! Or at least Portal 1 was, and 2 will not disappoint. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »