Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
(PRIVATE) House Sitting Disaster; Private RP with Julius, Amethyst10, Taran'atar, and Vulpinism (and Falcory if he wants)
Topic Started: Mar 21 2011, 10:58 PM (658 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
As the Great Fox pulled out of McCloud Ranch, an abandoned CDF Air Force Base, now converted to a private residence and main HQ by Team Star Fox, 4 house sitters were watching over the place. There was Todd McCloud, cousin of Fox McCloud, and....

[offtopic]Jump in anytime guys. =] [/offtopic]
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 21 2011, 11:03 PM.

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
tyler's (from SF-O) sister.
(how should i start... hmmm... like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwVyXgbaXHs&playnext=1&list=PL9BC1A63609E963AA. all sillyness aside, really, how should i start?)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[offtopic](naw, naw, just introduce your fan character into the scene)[/offtopic]
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 21 2011, 11:04 PM.

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
2 hours later, Amethyst was on the scene in her Starwing.
"looks like the place." she said, and spiraled down, slowing until she landed.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd strolled out, beer in hand. "Hey, Amethyst! Great to see you!"

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
form her cockpit she looked over to him, and gave him a thumbs up, then disengaged the locking mechanism, and hopped out, then one of the wings broke
(her reaction LINK:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc&feature=related)
Edited by Amethyst 10, Mar 21 2011, 11:51 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Aw s***!" Todd said, noticing. "You want me to help you with your bags into the house?" Todd asked.

Vulpinism
Member Avatar
Panther's Fangirl
Up the street came a government issued vehicle, silver in coloring. Nothing overly fancy. In fact, the only thing 'government issued' was the lisence plate. arking a short distance from the ranch, Corporal Caulder exited the vihicle, fixing her hair and looking at the home of the McCloud family with a sigh. Housesitting was really the last thing she wanted to do, but her First Sergeant was making her do it. It was either that or kitchen duty. Shutting the door to the car, the Fennec went up to the door and gave it a few raps.

"Hello?"

She called aloud, having been told there will probably be others already there. She was still in her uniform, a pink flightsuit and black leather pilot's jacket. She didn't bother to pack anything, figuring she wouldn't be here too long and she wouldn't need much. But now what? If someoen answered, what would she say? She doesn't know anyone! What if they don't answer? Does she just wait there? Does she just go in? GAH!

She hadn't even started yet and she was stressing out. But her ears perked when she heard a crash and some shouting! Coming around to find the source of the noise, she just stands by for now, watching the scene unfold with a confused expression.
Edited by Vulpinism, Mar 22 2011, 10:45 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Hey! You must be Corporal Caulder! Welcome!" said Todd, noticing the fennec.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
A space hulk drifted clumsily through the Lylat system, the Orks inside listening to their boss, a Fisto Brekdantza, speak.

"Alright ya gits, listen up!" The eight-foot tall colossus of an Ork said to his underlings. "I've been picked ta guard da house uv da Cornie's 'ead flyboy, Fox McCloud. Dey needed a favor from us, coz dey'z probably too weak to do it on dere own." Breakdantza paused. "Oh yeah, and deyz said dey'd fix up our ship good and proppa, provided dat we 'elp dem out and don't WAAAGH! in dere system."

"But boss!" A smaller Ork yelled. "Why can't we'z WAAAGH! 'ere?"

Breakdantza brought his hand to his face, nearly causing his do-rag to slip off.

"In case ya forgot, ya git, we'ze took a beatin' against dem Cardie Boyz, and dey'd just shoot us down 'ere if we did!!"

"Right. Stupid, stupid me."

"I'm goin' to da planet. Till 'den, Burna Boy Bill's in charge 'ere!"

Fifteen minutes later....

The drop pod came crashing down right outside the McCloud ranch, kicking up a good amount of dirt as it did so.

"I don't care if da Mekboy who buit dat fing is dead! Find anuvva Mekboy and kill him!" Breakdantza yelled back up to his ship through the communicator.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Well, looks like we're all here!" said Todd, seeing the drop pod.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 22 2011, 04:52 PM.

Vulpinism
Member Avatar
Panther's Fangirl
Adelide was silent. Silent and horrified. That was a drop pod? Not a bomb? Could've fooled her. Eyes wide, ears flat and frozen, it took her a minute or so to snap out of her daze of blinding fear. Jumpy thing.

An Ork? She'd never seen one before! Interesting... ugly, but interesting! She remained silent, deciding to break the ice by being the first to actually step inside the ranch! She just disappeared into the house, closing the door behind her. But my, did they like to decorate! She say photos of the team framed and on the walls, gifts of appreciation on display... it was like the history on the Starfox team was all aroudn them! But, of course, it was just the first room. Fox probably liked to 'wow' his guests before showing them the rest of the house.

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
Amethyst sighed, and grabbed her luggage, which was a humble suitcase, and carried it in, not really wanting to interact with any one until she wanted.
"why did i take this gig..."she wondered aloud, sounding quite depressed, after getting inside.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd went inside, and turned on he stereo, to this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElM_84xvnBA

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
"Oi!" Breakdantza yelled. "Dat song iz too cushy! Ya need somefin' betta, somefin dat getz da blood pumpin'! Like dis song da 'umies made!"

And with that, he turned off the stereo, and put in a custom-made CD of his, that began playing this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: