Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
(PRIVATE) House Sitting Disaster; Private RP with Julius, Amethyst10, Taran'atar, and Vulpinism (and Falcory if he wants)
Topic Started: Mar 21 2011, 10:58 PM (657 Views)
Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
tyler's (from SF-O) sister.
"ooook. well, i'll be off... wait, my fighter's broken. any one care to help me with it?"she asked

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
"Sorry, I suck at fixing technical stuff..." said Todd. He got a bucket, filled it with warm soapy water, and got a scrub brush. "I'll take care of the burn mark!" he said, scrubbing.

Amethyst 10
Member Avatar
tyler's (from SF-O) sister.
"it's ok. if any one needs me, i'll be outside fixing my craft."she asid, then left for the outside.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Todd got rid of the burn mark in the carpet, removed the wrecked microwave, and then tried to help fix the broken shelves...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: