Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Survivor Story; Oh good lord aparoid zombies
Topic Started: Mar 23 2011, 12:01 PM (769 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

"Not exactly memories but more along the lines of.... well... interest." She replied spinning her pistol within her hand before holstering it, while still looking at the sign.

This statement only helped to further confuse the vulpine. "Wait, you're interested in tattoos? Since when? I thought you were one of those innocent girls," he remarked.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Well.... I'm still that girl it's just...." She paused for a moment feeling embarrassed, a large blush on her face as she looked down... "Well.... When Someone important comes into a person's life... that... they like, sometimes they can uhh.... Want to try and get something to uhh... get their attention. ^^' "

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

Well.... I'm still that girl it's just...." She paused for a moment feeling embarrassed, a large blush on her face as she looked down... "Well.... When Someone important comes into a person's life... that... they like, sometimes they can uhh.... Want to try and get something to uhh... get their attention. ^^' "

A playful smile crossed the fox's muzzle, a rather big contrast to their surroundings. Setting a hand on Sarah's back--the pistol's muzzle facing away from her, don't worry--Ris replied with, "Sarah, you don't need to do anything else to get my attention."
Edited by Ris, Apr 18 2011, 03:12 PM.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Leader of the Celtic Demons
Meanwhile, in what used to be a music store, a body flew through the glass window, shattering it on impact. The creature that fell through the window was a jackal, dark brown in color, with golden brown chest fur. He was wearing dark clothes and looked like a troublemaker at first glance.

Though that wasn't far from the truth in fact, as his name was Jack Thorn, the ruthless leader of a criminal syndicate known as the Celtic Demons. Or at least, that's what he used to be known by, before most of his forces were decimated by the infection.

Jack slowly rolled from his back and onto his chest, before he raised himself onto all fours, winded. He looked back to see a creature with a large arm heading his way at a fast speed. Jack let out a gasp of surprise and quickly rolled onto his back once again, before aiming a blaster pistol at the creature's disfigured face.

He began unloading shot after shot, but the creature suddenly started charging his way at full speed. Jack quickly tried getting up, but its arm had already gotten him. The large creature lifted Jack up into the air with minimal effort and began running towards the nearest wall, holding Jack ahead of itself.

Jack looked back and saw the wall coming closer. Or rather a strong looking door. His eyes widened and he braced for the impact. The Charger slammed Jack into the door with enough force to send the door flying off its hinges. Due to the force of the impact, the Charger lost its grip on Jack, who went flying into the dark room.

The creature didn't start looking for its prey, but instead just stared into the darkness for any sign of the jackal. There were some scraping sounds, as Jack was getting to his feet, breathing heavily and weakly. He reached for his belt and unclipped a syringe containing Epinephrine. Or adrenaline, if you prefer. After injecting himself with it, Jack began letting out some angry feral growls as his body was fueled with the desire to tear the creature apart with his bare hands.

From the creature's view was something that would normally send chills down people's spine. Red eyes glowing in the dark, staring straight at you with malicious intent. Jack then began running at the Charger at full speed. Knowing where Jack is, now, the Charger also ran towards him. Two strong forces running at each other. However, only one of them was the dominant force.

Jack's eye glow faded for a moment and the two were invisible inside the darkness. All of a sudden the Charger flew backward, out of the room and back onto the street. Jack stepped out shortly afterward, looking at the Charger that was getting back to its feet. Jack shook his head before he ran forward and soccer kicked the Charger's head. The blow strong enough to kill it easily.

The powerful jackal's adrenaline surge came to an end and Jack fell to his hands and knees, breathing heavily once again. "I gotta find a first aid kit... I got beat pretty bad..." He said quietly to himself as he struggled to get back to his feet. Should he get outnumbered by the infected, he wouldn't last long, since his blaster pistol was broke when he collided with the door.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
Apr 18 2011, 03:10 PM
OneWingedAngel92302

A playful smile crossed the fox's muzzle, a rather big contrast to their surroundings. Setting a hand on Sarah's back--the pistol's muzzle facing away from her, don't worry--Ris replied with, "Sarah, you don't need to do anything else to get my attention."
Sarah at first Blushed heavily a little surprised that ris knew she was talking about him, but a small coo of affection could be heard after the response while she rested her head on his shoulder once more. She wondered if there was an end to how understanding he could be, She Did slightly distaste tattoos, but she wouldn't have minded if he would've liked her to have something special when and if they ever had their first time...

"If you're sure then." She smiled while silently whispering to him, her tail moving softly back and forth... an ear flicked though a few seconds after that... "Did you... just hear something?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

Sarah at first Blushed heavily a little surprised that ris knew she was talking about him, but a small coo of affection could be heard after the response while she rested her head on his shoulder once more. She wondered if there was an end to how understanding he could be, She Did slightly distaste tattoos, but she wouldn't have minded if he would've liked her to have something special when and if they ever had their first time... "If you're sure then." She smiled while silently whispering to him, her tail moving softly back and forth... an ear flicked though a few seconds after that... "Did you... just hear something?"

Ris hadn't heard anything that time, but the suggestion of something being their made the fox's ears perk up again, his blue eyes slowly gazing around. "I...don't know..." he quietly answered. But the thought still worried him. "Come on, let's keep going. The faster we bet there the better, right?" The fox hoped to keep it light, but one couldn't help but worry in times like these.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
May 16 2011, 06:25 AM
OneWingedAngel92302

Sarah at first Blushed heavily a little surprised that ris knew she was talking about him, but a small coo of affection could be heard after the response while she rested her head on his shoulder once more. She wondered if there was an end to how understanding he could be, She Did slightly distaste tattoos, but she wouldn't have minded if he would've liked her to have something special when and if they ever had their first time... "If you're sure then." She smiled while silently whispering to him, her tail moving softly back and forth... an ear flicked though a few seconds after that... "Did you... just hear something?"

Ris hadn't heard anything that time, but the suggestion of something being their made the fox's ears perk up again, his blue eyes slowly gazing around. "I...don't know..." he quietly answered. But the thought still worried him. "Come on, let's keep going. The faster we bet there the better, right?" The fox hoped to keep it light, but one couldn't help but worry in times like these.
"yeah." She responded quietly and begun to take at at their surroundings, not much other then a thick fog and an occasional echo down wind which almost sounded like the street which sounded like moans...

Sarah begun that odd feeling down her spine again, she had this once before in the past before meeting Ris, and it wasn't comfortable.... "Let's just go get the supplies.." The hybrid's mood sounded a bit more nervous then comforted then she felt a few moments ago. Taking out her Pistol once more, she flicked the dot-sight on and off to check if the battery was still good before looking to ris.... "We just need to get a at least a Back-pack full of food and water at the store, so we can go it quick and get what we need."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

"We just need to get a at least a Back-pack full of food and water at the store, so we can go it quick and get what we need."

"Well," began the vulpine, "first things first, do we have a backpack to fill?"

If they didn't, it was probably a little late to turn back and get one. Maybe the store had some "up for sale," but whatever would happen, they would make do.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
May 18 2011, 07:15 PM
OneWingedAngel92302

"We just need to get a at least a Back-pack full of food and water at the store, so we can go it quick and get what we need."

"Well," began the vulpine, "first things first, do we have a backpack to fill?"

If they didn't, it was probably a little late to turn back and get one. Maybe the store had some "up for sale," but whatever would happen, they would make do.
( i was thinking the same thing, lol)

"No but i think they have a few on the selves we could use." She replied taking a look into her mag cartridge and saw it was still pretty full before they started moving...

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

"No but i think they have a few on the selves we could use." She replied taking a look into her mag cartridge and saw it was still pretty full before they started moving...

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing," said the fox, offering a small nod. "But I wonder if anyone else had this idea...Maybe we'll run into others?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: