Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Hidden Discoveries; For both Adventures and Assault
Topic Started: Mar 29 2011, 09:02 AM (1,181 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow... the Japanese have it so much better than us XD

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
True, so true. I actually even like the Japanese voice actress of Krystal, Aya Hara, a bit more than the English one, though she lags accent. It's just sad that the Japanese voice actor of Pigma killed himself a few years ago because he wasn't much able to read scripts anymore.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I liked his voice acting in Assault D:

He reminded me of an extremely fat hic redneck. Very fitting :D

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
TheRedFox8

I liked his voice acting in Assault D:He reminded me of an extremely fat hic redneck. Very fitting

Wait whut, you are talking about the japanese Pigma voice actor or the english one? :lol:

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Jun 3 2012, 04:30 PM
TheRedFox8

Or Star Fox and crew have really visited Earth, just that they were so fast and secret about it we didn't notice.

THEY'RE AS FAST AS THE SPEED OF SOUND!.... wait, that was Sonic.

Well, this is actually not a hidden discovery or something, but in Star Fox Assault, the Fichina mission, at the part you fight against the control center machine near the end, you need to listen to Falco's voice. He sounded kind of strange there, like his voice actor Mike Madeoy was drunken or something.

You're right, 14 :09!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCE7bqd_80Q

He probably had to take a huge dump at the end of his script reading session. :P

Quote:

True, so true. I actually even like the Japanese voice actress of Krystal, Aya Hara, a bit more than the English one, though she lags accent. It's just sad that the Japanese voice actor of Pigma killed himself a few years ago because he wasn't much able to read scripts anymore.

In Mrs. Garret's voice: "WHAAAAAT!?" Did he really!?

Quote:

Wait whut, you are talking about the japanese Pigma voice actor or the english one?

The English speaking one.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 3 2012, 11:01 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, the English one.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Yeah the english Pigma was quite awesome, I enjoyed him more than the voice of Star Fox64 to be honest.

Deleted User
Deleted User

To me he sounded like an obese redneck serial child-molester XD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »
  • Pages: