Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Hidden Discoveries; For both Adventures and Assault
Topic Started: Mar 29 2011, 09:02 AM (1,167 Views)
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Seems like Fox has good taste in women, lmao. Why do I feel it's the 'Vixen 20XX' calendar?

And wtf... Italy flag. RARE, you are so funny. I bet Mario delivered the Pizza.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
TheRedFox8

Or Star Fox and crew have really visited Earth, just that they were so fast and secret about it we didn't notice.

THEY'RE AS FAST AS THE SPEED OF SOUND!.... wait, that was Sonic.

Well, this is actually not a hidden discovery or something, but in Star Fox Assault, the Fichina mission, at the part you fight against the control center machine near the end, you need to listen to Falco's voice. He sounded kind of strange there, like his voice actor Mike Madeoy was drunken or something.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
TheRedFox8

Maybe he was sick during that day of recording or something.

SFA ~ Fichina Mission <- Listen to Falco at 14:09. It's not really... drunken, that was the wrong word, but he sounds a bit awkward.

Kursed

actually their as fast as the speed of light they gotta have some sort of FTL travel.

True, they have 2.8 MACH or even more speed nowadays with their Arwings only.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
TheRedFox8

Ughhh, those metallic sounds... Unnatural XD

I know, it sounds so... so... so... out of life X_X I prefer the japanese version of Star Fox Assault, at least they don't sound this unnatural there and have changing face expressions while the briefing scenematics.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
True, so true. I actually even like the Japanese voice actress of Krystal, Aya Hara, a bit more than the English one, though she lags accent. It's just sad that the Japanese voice actor of Pigma killed himself a few years ago because he wasn't much able to read scripts anymore.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
TheRedFox8

I liked his voice acting in Assault D:He reminded me of an extremely fat hic redneck. Very fitting

Wait whut, you are talking about the japanese Pigma voice actor or the english one? :lol:

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Yeah the english Pigma was quite awesome, I enjoyed him more than the voice of Star Fox64 to be honest.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »