Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
an explanation; probably leaving as well
Topic Started: Apr 2 2011, 05:54 PM (779 Views)
BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
yesterday, while on the chatroom, a discussion propped itsself up about how we each felt about a 9-11 mod ina video game, if it were to ever happen. I had a cousin that died in the mass murder, but to me, making a video game keeps his memory alive letting the people who play it get a vague breif sliver of recognition for those who were there. so i let my opinion be known. JackThorn though this to be of the greatest of sins and thus we began to have a civil discussion on the matter. Eventually it gets to the point that other members of the chatroom are asking us to cease and desist. So i do. A couple posts down and jack rebrings up the topic, and so i answer him. immediatly, im asked to stop bringing things up and to let it die. again. so i do. But soon jack makes a nother comment and i respond by asking him what he ment. The chatroom is lit up with people calling for my banning and telling me to , and i quote "Waffles....Get the f$%k out....right now... or ill make you" Naturally confused, i try and make my side of the arguement known. Im duely and uttterly ignored. Then Jack leaves and it is revealed that he left the site, for somestrange reason. Im like "oh god im going to get blamed for this." And lo and behold, Radgal comes out and says "you guys havent heard from waffles because... well we warned him another time and well *looks down at feet* i banned him" out of the blue, not even letting me know. For all of my knowledge, all my counter points were void for i know not when i was banned. So thats what happened and dont let anybody else tell you i trolled, or what ever language they attempt to use. I did no such thing and in fact did absolutly nothign wrong.

i find this highly unfair an needlessly self appretiating. Im sorry if i occasionally make people angry, but if you guys are going to rage over anyhting thing that happenes, especially if im confused and have no clue whats going on, then i mihgt not as well come here. I have found my patience streached thin over the past few days and now it has come to this.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
I believe you, Waffles, this is unfair and needs to be addressed immediately

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
how the heck do you respond that fast?

Arashikage
Member Avatar
I just do?

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
You're gonna make me drag you back too huh? XD

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Who's getting dragged back?

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
i would like to make an appeal for my warninig level to lowered. I agree with the threat, but the other two are subjective.

first foff, i was not trolling, you consider all behavior you do not particularly agree with trolling.

the second one is jsut a rule to secure your megalomaina and to secure your heading as the leaders of ths site.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
*sigh* Again? This is the second time this week.

I'll get the syringe.

No but now I know the situation and what has happened...I have to agree with you. From YOUR side of the story (and I capitalize that word because I don't know Jack's side) it seems like the situation was misunderstood. It happens. Trust me. I've been in situations like this before; being blamed when I did next to nothing wrong.

Now the next thing I'm going to say is to be meant in the nicest, most positive manner for I mean I'm not trying to insult you two.

If you guys so strongly wish to leave this site because of one little argument that people saw as a crime, I can not stop you two. I don't think anyone can. But as an outsider of the current situation, I see this 'leaving' type thing very coward like. I'm not saying you guys are cowards, but again - this is how I see it. I mean, you guys are running away from a problem you do not want to face. Abandoning those who consider you guys as friends. All for your selfish wants.

There, I said it. But honestly, I don't mean to be insulting or anything like that. It's my point of view.

I hope the decision you make is the right one.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
null

the second one is jsut a rule to secure your megalomaina and to secure your heading as the leaders of ths site.

That really doesn't help your case any yanno. Insults are not necessary.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
null

i would like to make an appeal for my warninig level to lowered. I agree with the threat, but the other two are subjective.first foff, i was not trolling, you consider all behavior you do not particularly agree with trolling.the second one is jsut a rule to secure your megalomaina and to secure your heading as the leaders of ths site.
Your not exactly coming from a good position with that one your warning level thus will be decreased as normal as far as i'm conserened.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 2 2011, 06:58 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Wait a second, who said I was leaving? Who said he was leaving? Nobody's leaving here, we're just showing what we think of this, that's all

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
i agree with you with your observation about leaving ove rone th9ing, but this isnt the firs ttime this has happened.

Im sorry kursed can you rectify youtr statement? i don understand what your trying to convene.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Leader of the Celtic Demons
For your information, I left because I felt I was leaving a stain on the forum.
What exactly are you looking for? An appology?

Deleted User
Deleted User

The reason why you were warned is because you did break two rules and make threatening statements.

One, you broke rule three: respecting the mods/admins. They asked you to stop several times, and you always questioned them and continued to press issues.

Two, you broke rule six: trolling. You trolled because I specifically remember you stating you "conducted" this psychological thing and was pleased with the reaction. That is almost the very definition of trolling.

Three, you made threatening comments toward the site. There are rumors of you amassing an army of hackers going out to basically destroy SFG. If this is true... Well, I don't want to be put in that position.

We aren't out to get you or make you feel oppressed, but there are the rules to follow and certain things you have to respect.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
BallisticWaffles
Apr 2 2011, 07:03 PM
i agree with you with your observation about leaving ove rone th9ing, but this isnt the firs ttime this has happened.

Im sorry kursed can you rectify youtr statement? i don understand what your trying to convene.
Your reply is not in my eyes coming from a point of repentence.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: