Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Worst command ending.; which one was the worst for you?
Topic Started: Apr 6 2011, 12:39 PM (2,561 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

And the voice-acting. *shivers*

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
The F-Zero parody, while it should have been funny was more annoying, predictable/obvious, and just...I dunno, lame.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
I kinda disliked the works they made with the images overall... it was just... bad...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kinda made them look more... chibi-ish.

And I swear, if Slippy's girlfriend-getting ever becomes canon, I'm shooting them both. We don't need any more of their spawn running around.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 27 2012, 12:51 PM
Kinda made them look more... chibi-ish.

And I swear, if Slippy's girlfriend-getting ever becomes canon, I'm shooting them both. We don't need any more of their spawn running around.
Agreed on both!

Megas75
Member Avatar
Prosecutor
null

The F-Zero parody, while it should have been funny was more annoying, predictable/obvious, and just...I dunno, lame.

Probably because it still had a lot of the stuff that made most of the other endings very depressing, do it kinda kills it for most people

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Megas75
Jun 28 2012, 10:46 AM
null

Probably because it still had a lot of the stuff that made most of the other endings very depressing, do it kinda kills it for most people
There ya' go!

*sigh* I think that SF-Command could have been better at least in its plot/plot ending.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Everyone dies and no one is happy.....................except maybe Dash and Star Wolf............The End <3

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
No, the Star Fox and Star Wolf team go to Japan and beat the crap out of the guys at Q-Games and Nintendo for making this crappy game. :)

Radigal
Member Avatar
I must admit, the endings do leave it to the imagination. It is kinda obvious which ending I liked XD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I hated it when they just cut to black in mid sent- *screen goes to black*

Radigal
Member Avatar
Oo....I never had that happen

Psypherus
CDF Private First Class
I didn't really care for none of them. All of the ending's felt like a disappointment to me.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
Apr 30 2014, 11:46 PM
Quote:

(I was making fun of the ending to the Sopranos with that "Cut to black" reference" )

Now, I did like the ending where Fox tackled Slippy to the ground and uses his car keys to remotely fire the machine gun (which he had connected to a pivoting turret rigged to the car key's remote unlock button) from his car. The ensuing gunfire kills Jack's men and wounds Jack and Fox, but leaves Todd and Slippy unharmed. Slippy strangles Todd with his handcuffs, killing him. Fox takes Jack's gun and kills Jack, despite Jack's insistence that Fox will never find the stolen money if he does. Fox gives the gun to Slippy and asks Slippy to kill him. Slippy refuses. As Slippy and Fox leave Jack's house, Fox answers a call on Todd's phone from a visibly ill Lydia. He gloats that her business partners are dead and informs her that she is about to die from ricin poisoning, as he laced her stevia with it at the coffee shop. Slippy and Fox nod farewell to one another. Slippy then flees in Todd's El Camino, crying and screaming with relief. :P

Radigal
Member Avatar
I wonder about you sometimes Julius XD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: