Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Worst command ending.; which one was the worst for you?
Topic Started: Apr 6 2011, 12:39 PM (2,573 Views)
Megas75
Member Avatar
Prosecutor
I liked 1 and 5 because they made it sound like none of the events ever happened, as for the rest

2. Generic happy ending, nothing bad about it though. However, I don't want to deal with Marcus just yet
3. Hated it, retarded to see Fox get screwed so abruptly like that
4. Also sucked, though unlike ending 3, it has potential
6. Basically says Dash is going to be the next villain, nothing wrong with this one either
7. It's great to see Slippy get a good ending
8. Star Falco? Yeeeaaaaaaa no.
9. Didn't really take this one as seriously as the rest, but the F-Zero reference was hilarious. For the heck of it, they should throw Falco and Fox in the Next F-Zero game

Megas75
Member Avatar
Prosecutor
null

The F-Zero parody, while it should have been funny was more annoying, predictable/obvious, and just...I dunno, lame.

Probably because it still had a lot of the stuff that made most of the other endings very depressing, do it kinda kills it for most people

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »