Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Steel Diver for 3DS; Fox's Game Review
Topic Started: Apr 7 2011, 02:29 PM (238 Views)
FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
So at the Launch day, I decided to get Steel Diver. I remember the game back on the original 3DS, and I wanted to play this one. The storyline pretty much is just your basic and average submarine control game. They make good use of the touch pad, and the 3D on this game LOOKS AMAZING!

I really enjoyed the game. There are 3 game mode types.

Campaign -> You play along in the story moving along as you go. 4/10 really not that great

Periscope strike -> It uses the Stereoscopic cameras built in and the accelerometer to allow you to actually move and spin the periscope and launch attacks

Download Play -> Share the game and play with a friend

Overall it was a fun and enjoyable game, but it was nothing spectacular.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »