Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Wars: Blue team
Topic Started: Apr 18 2011, 06:54 PM (5,117 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
“Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” -Obi wan during the Galactic Civil war.

"Welcome to mos Eisley! where you can get parts For Cheap cheap cheap." Advertised a salesmen in Mos Eisley to two female Creatures that were standing near him both in dark brown robes similar to the ones jawa's wore on this planet.

"No thanks." Said one of the women.

"But I insist.

"She said no thanks." Said the other.(*mind trick*)

"okay i can see i'm not geting any business out of you 2." the salesmen said looking like he was in a daze.

"Alex you really shouldn't have done that.." said Krystal the woman that had spoken first she was actually a odd Blue furred anthromorphi Fox..

"He woulnd't have shut up though." Said the second woman a bluish greay fured anthro with a mix of fox and wolf parts.

"

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Apr 18 2011, 06:54 PM
"Alex you really shouldn't have done that.." said Krystal the woman that had spoken first she was actually a odd Blue furred anthromorphi Fox..

"He woulnd't have shut up though." Said the second woman a bluish greay fured anthro with a mix of fox and wolf parts.

"
Walking along the sand of the streets With a Gauss rifle on her back and a Lazer pistol on her Belt, The Hybrid shook her head walking up to them...

"uhh... guys? I know you guys are liking the whole "Force sorcerer" thing but... Try and Remember We're In moss Eisly and that this place is filled with hunters and crap like that? We don't want to drag attention to ourselves." The Hybrid noted a bit nervously still peaking glances at the people walking by....

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"never heard of a jedi going mercenary have you Sarah?" Krystal asked with A smirk. "We'll be fine sarah just don't get jumped.

"For the last time Sarah if you look tough it's not likely you'll get hurt in this place."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"Umm... Why do you think i'm wearing this new get-up and holding all these weapons?" Sarah Replied shrugging her shoulders and looking down at her new outfit, Which actually she found pretty cool though it wasn't exactly something she'd wear every day...

"And no Krystal... Last i heard jedi's Are supposed to take oaths and trials to become keepers of peace, and after all that work i'm pretty sure one just wouldn't suddenly break them to earn Credits... but enough of that, what are we looking for again?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"There is no Jedi order anymore Sarah stop living 2 era's ago." Alex replied.
"There have been some jedi that turned to mercs." Krystal noted.

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Shentan was leaning against the outside wall of a bar when he heard a few girls use the words "Jedi" and "Mercenary" in the same sentence. Disgusting. Ex-Jedi, Force adept people, or anyone who carries a lightsaber as a weapon should never resort to being a merc. He watched them carefully and when they began to move, he put the hood of his robe up, hid his saber beneath his coat, and began to follow them from a distance.
Edited by Dahvir, Apr 18 2011, 10:33 PM.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
This world is mine. From the bottom of every canyon to the rancor pitt of every palace, it is mine. Balsa gazed out her window, her arms folded behind her back. "every Hutt is on my payroll, every slime and scum are my eyes and ears" she said, to the biography droid behind her.

"and i would rather watch her burn, than give her up" she concluded, turning the droid off for the day. "mistress" A comunicator on her desk said. "Local storm trooper recruitments are declining"

"than launch another propoganda campaign." s he said smoothly. "break out the video of Endor after the Rebels blew up the 2nd Death star, i dont care what you show, just do it."

"yes, m'lady" THe reply came, and then there was nothing.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Anyway Sarah i've been sensing something odd along with getting some strange radio transmissions on that old radio I found out in the Dune sea I think there might be some sort of Soldiers out there so we need to find a way to get out there and search for them.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Apr 19 2011, 08:44 AM
"Anyway Sarah i've been sensing something odd along with getting some strange radio transmissions on that old radio I found out in the Dune sea I think there might be some sort of Soldiers out there so we need to find a way to get out there and search for them.
"you sure they're soldiers?" Sarah Asked before taking off her shades and crossed her arms... "It could be a ceravan or those Hut guys i've been hearing about."

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Shentan's curiosity rose slightly. Strange transmissions from a radio in the Dune sea? Couldn't be Sand People. Those lunkheads couldn't even figure out how to turn the dang thing on, let alone send transmissions. No, this was either the work of Bounty Hunters or Soldiers. However, he was more focused on the one called Alex. He could feel the Force flowing through her. She was strong. It was for this reason, that he kept following her.

A man bumped into his shoulder. "Hey, watch it you one-armed freak. You almost made me drop my supplies."

Shentan didn't react. He just stood there.

"Hey! I'm talkin to you!" the man yelled.

(Mind Trick) "No. You are not. You are going to go about your business and forget you ever saw or bumped into me." he said sharply, twitching his fingers slightly.

The man's face changed completely. In a monotone voice, he said "I am not talking to you. I am going to go about my business and forget I ever saw you or bumped into you."

(Mind Trick) "Now move along."

The man walked away slowly, going about his business.

Shentan shook his head and sighed slightly. He kept following those two girls from a distance again.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Mos Eisley, some would say, was known for its lively--and sometimes deadly--cantinas. In one of those cantinas sat a lone wolf. His fur was silver, glistening softly in the light, his eyes an icy blue. A dark green cloak hung down over his shoulders, doing well to hide what equipment he had. His torso was otherwise covered in a black shirt, the sleeves reaching down to just below his elbows where armourweave vambraces began. A black cloth held his plain white pants firmly at his waist--not necessary, but a precaution--though they were otherwise baggy down to his fairly worn leather boots. Aside from his armourweave, the wolf's other fabric was rather unnoticeably woven with cortosis, keeping it flexible but protective. It was a good combination.

The wolf leaned over the table slightly with his elbows pressed to its surface, his clasped hands held thoughtfully against his muzzle. A half-empty mug of water was off a few inches from his left hand. He wasn't a drinker. Alcohol inhibited his senses, things which he preferred to keep at the ready. Aside from that, the wolf was unoccupied, idly gazing around at the many other species, occasionally lingering over the dancers and musicians. They wouldn't cause problems for "staring," unlike the other occupants.

And they certainly wouldn't try to recruit him for anything.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"Reports M'lady" An officer said, exchanging a datapad for Balsa's attention. " She scanned it breifly, muttering out loud "Suspitious persons... Shady bar patrons... Mind wipe?" SHe glanced incredulously at the officer. "i was told this was important, not bad fanfiction" SHe slammed the datapad down.

THe officer was unaffected "We have several witnesses claim that a confrentation was solved in mysterious circumstances" he said pacing to the display case that held many of Balsa's trophies. "They all give descriptions of the jedi mind wipe technique"

Balsa's attention was had. "A jedi?" She said softly "on MY PLANET" she Raged, her eyes gaining incredible amounts of anger and hate.

THe officer let her calm down, her tantrums well worn on his psyche. He lifted a small glass case containing a tooth of some sort, a label reading
TEST FOR DNA

On the bottom. Beside it, a small picture of a very hellish setting and a Cheerfull Adolescent Balsa grappeling with a hellspawn.

"i shall deal with the jedi later" She said, her face turning back froma shade of red. "how is recruitment?"

"We have begun airing propoganda painting the new galactic government to be corrupt and interested in themselves" the officer said
"and recruiting officers are attempting a diffrent approach to enlisting"

"I like it" Balsa said after rolling the idea in her head "any contact from any other remnent forces in the galaxy?"
"unfortunatly no" THe officer mournfully said to which Balsa replied "damn." SHe got up and put her hand on the man's shoulder. "we will be okay" She hoped to god she was right

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Cantina's Across the planet, recruiters brought tales of guns and glory to the patrons. THey painted tales of Stormtroopes, fihgting valently to save the planet from the RebelScum who wished to disrupt the Emperors peacefull reign. People grew interested, then smitten by the tales of false bravado and glory. Many signed up, many others didnt. in one such bar, a recruiter was haming it up with a few locals, a mug of Tatooines finest Ale in a mug. "Hey there my friend" He said to the wolf "we can use someone who looks as bada$$ed as you do"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
null

In one such bar, a recruiter was haming it up with a few locals, a mug of Tatooines finest Ale in a mug. "Hey there my friend" He said to the wolf "we can use someone who looks as bada$$ed as you do"-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wolf blinked in mild annoyance, his gaze on the show broken, before turning his eyes to the recruiter. "I'm not one for guns," he dryly replied, afterward returning his attention to the Twi'leks. Usually the recruiters weren't that persistent anyway. There was a whole cantina to recruit.
Edited by Ris, Apr 19 2011, 06:32 PM.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"suit yourself then" He said, passing a card over to the wolf "if your ever in the need fo some quick cash, call that number and give us some info." he wished the wolf a nice day and went over to a group of young humans, and began his talk alll over again.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Krystal by now was searching for a transport out to the location she thought the strange transmission was coming from. I hope this isn't some strange jawa tranmission or some simple crap like that.' She thought to herself as she looked around Mos eisley for someone who could sell her small group some sort of land transport though she guessed a good old small space transport would work.

"You sure about this Krystal?" Alex asked she had her own ideas to do.

"Tell you what Alex you and Sarah can enjoy yourselves someplace like the bar instead of following me around." The Vixen replied "Less conspicuous that way." she added with a lighter tone.

Alex looked to the black hybrid. "Sound good Sarah?" Alex asked thinking of other things they could do in this town her mind was blank at the moment she let out a sigh.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 20 2011, 07:44 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: