Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star Wars: Blue team
Topic Started: Apr 18 2011, 06:54 PM (5,102 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
(OOC: Wait, we abandoned it on account of drama? I just thought OneWing and Kursed got bored with it and we couldn't continue on without them.)

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
(Like i said, Drama. :D If we can gather enuff suppoort for this again, i will take the reins and start it up again, if its alright with people.)

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
(OOC: Sure, I wouldn't mind.)

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
(Lets continue it, I'm positive we can get more people in, we could make it an open RP, I bet we have some that are interested)

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
( By the nonexistant powers that are invested in me, i do declare myself owner of this RP through being the one with the most bumps. Kage, make it public, i shall write up a story in the morrow!)

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
(OOC: I thought it was already public...and I thought it already had a story. Kursed's not work out? Or do we not even know about the plot?)

Arashikage
Member Avatar
(Well Kursed basically quit, we have sort of a story, but what he means is that he is going to write up something that will explain why we're missing a whole mess of characters.)

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
(OOC: Fair enough.)

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
(alright, here is what i got.

Kage, w hile back, attempted to start a Jedi acadamy roleplay. Like all other roleplays not started by Kursed/OWA/Star dragon, it collapsed and never took off. MY plan is to combine the two to form a distinctly open star wars roleplay.

Those who wish to join the empire my do so.
Those who wish to be a jedi may do so.

Plot points, and yes there will be plot, will be taken care of by a seperate topic, so that new users can at any time jump in and feel comfortable without having to archive binge.

The current plot of Bespin under attack shall be dealt with as the opening of the role play, with the backstory to our being there the previous 22 pages.)

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
(OOC: So Tyr's still with the Empire and all, right?)

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
(AYE)

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
(AS of now, this is the prequel to the actual roleplay, explaining things for how they got to the way they were.

I am starting a new topic, with Arashikage's blessings and hopefully the rest of y'alls, that shall be the open RP that all are allowed to join.

And now i speak for Kursed and ask that this trainwreck in progress be locked and framed in the RP memory section for shitz and giggles.)

Arashikage
Member Avatar
(Just gonna lock this one and move it :3)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: