Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Prophet: The Ties That Bind; Everyone meets their darker self sooner or later
Topic Started: Apr 25 2011, 08:43 PM (3,858 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

*And HERE WE GO!!! Feel free to jump in at ANY time, guys and gals!*

Inside the facility, nowhere located on any maps or GPS'.

"There has to be something we can do in order to upgrade Zero-One further," one of the scientists said.

"I disagree: Her current conditions and status is in peek form," another scientist spoke in, shaking his head. "If we upgrade it any further, it may tap into its full potential, exterminate this whole area, along with EVERYTHING we worked so hard on."

"Do you suppose an alternative to that then?" The first scientist retaliated, folding his arms and cocking his head to the other scientist. The other scientist briefly glanced over to him, then looked back -- placing a hand to his chin and rubbing.

"I fear that doing so would jepardize everything we strived for," he explained. He looked to the fellow scientist, "If we add more and more upgrades, it will become too powerful for any of our soldiers to take on and it would ultimately become a planetary threat." He then looked back, "I surely hope none of that ever comes to reality. Although," he looked down to the control panel in front of the two, "I have a gut-feeling that something quite similar will happen, and I may happen very soon."

The other responded, "You worry too much." He looked ahead of himself. "Besides, look how long we worked on it: It only took us three months! Just imagine what we could achieve in a year's time!"

"I will not hear anymore. I do fear what you are thinking is going to happen. So, it would be wise as to change the subject that is clouding your judgement," the other spoke in, a disgusted look brew onto his face. "Let us worry about this another time. I wish to get back to what we were doing before we started this conversation."

"If that is what you wish, then carry on," the followed on, and followed his fellow scientist out of the room.

While the room remained still and silent, the lights soon dimmed and cut off, but a blue-ish glow illuminated the entire room. The control panel's metal layers reflected the illumination onto the surrounding surfaces in that it seemed like the room was pulsating with energy. But, what illuminated the entire room was that off a large containment tube that had a female fox submerged in bubbling liquid. Apparently naked in appearance, it remained curled up holding its legs to its chest while resting its head in its lap while it floated with the bubbles flowing all around it -- some even coming off of the being itself. Black tubes that seemed medium in size were placed all over its back and a few in its head with a breathing mask over its muzzle, but the wires free-floated in the liquid while the being seemed to be in an unconscious state.

While it remained so, a symetrical control panel surrounded the tube while vital signs were visible on them.

It read:

LIFE SIGNS: 100%
MIND CAPACITY: 75%
MUSCLE USEAGE: 5%
HEART RATE: 120 BPM
ORGAN STATUS: 100%
ENERGY BASIS CAPACITY: N/A
CATALYSTS STATUS: STANDBY

TIME IN STASIS: 2 DAYS, 5 HOURS, 23 MINUTES, 45 SECONDS

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Meanwhile on the other side of the planet at another somewhat secret location:

In a dark room with all the blinds shut letting only small amounts of the Kewian sunlight through. A familiar silhouette of a vixen stood near a normal Kew table a light emanating from a white vixen hologram in the center of the table. "Serena is are you sure that's all you can encrypt.

" Super soldiers designed to guard the facility from all but the strongest fighters ,armor that increases physical movement along with reflexes and a shield system that mimics a light fighters to boot. Yes, for goodness sake that's all I'm able to decrypt." Serena the white Vixen Ai hologram replied to the vixen on the tables edge.

"Anything on the Facility?" The vixen asked.

"Other than it's heavily guarded more so than Sargasso or even that facility you raided over a week ago nope why do you want to get beat up again.." Serena replied.

sighing the vixen asked "Location?"

" Nothing..What do I look like a Gps?" Serena asked.

Kursed the vixen that was near the table just shrugged. "Very funny Upload anything you find useful to my data pad." The bounty hunter instructed.

"Way ahead of you."Serena replied simply

"Your a Bafomdad sometimes you know that right? Kursed replied stepping back to then laying down on a nearby couch pulling her tail out to play with working her hand through the fur.

" I try." Serena replied.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 25 2011, 09:30 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Suddenly, the lights flickered on and the scientists stood behind a shatter-proof window that bulged out from the center of the room. Stepping forward, a scientist nodded to the others -- they exchanged nods -- and he began typing in commands and numbers into the database. Clicking one last button, he looked back up to the glowing tube with the femal fox floating inside as the automated voice rang on:

"COMMAND RECEIVED. FLUID DRAINAGE INITIATED."

The tube soon began to drain of the fluid around the being and soon it had emptied -- the glowing faded away as it disappeared. The being, now on one knee with its hands on the floor and drenched from the liquid, remained still while the scientist typed in the next command.

"RELEASING STASIS TUBES."

The tubes that were attached to the being slowly began to slide out of her flesh with a slimey, squishing sound. Some of them oozed with a dark red substance but soon closed up as it vanished into the flooring around the being once they went inside the flooring. The scientist then typed another command into the database.

"LOWERING CONTAINMENT TUBE. RELEASING SUBJECT ZERO-ONE."

The tube slowly began to lower, but the Zero-One remained in its same posture when the fluid drained from around it.

"Zero-One," the scientist spoke through the mic which echoed in the room. Zero-One's ears perked up. "Rise. Was your slumber well?"

Quickly, its eyes shot open and it rose to its feet with tremendous speed. "Yes. Splendidly," it simply responded to its creator. "How was your own?" The fluid that had engulfed her was dripped from her dappened fur and drenched hair, but it seemed to not mind it at all, even when it appeared to be naked.

"We slept fine. Now, get yourself read and we shall meet you in ten minutes," he instructed and Zero-One simply nodded to them.

"Affirmative." They all left behind an automated door that opened before they got to it and shut behind them. Looking ahead of herself, a projected window appeared in front of it and it looked down at it. "Initiate dry-down sequence." The room beeped and soon, Zero-One was engulfed in a gust of wind from below her; her fur drying within seconds. She kept her glance to the window otherwise. Extending its arms, it gave another command: "Equip jumpsuit." Suddenly, mechanical arms formed a circle above her and a beam of light engulfed it. As it dimmed, it was fitted with a black jumpsuit with blue wired lining along it's knuckles, knees, thighs, shoes, chest and neck. Lowering its arms and patting its body down, it gave on last command: "Disengage." The window vanished as it gave the command.

it stepped down from the large, metal pad it was standing on and hopped down onto the flooring. It soon made its way to the exit, but stopped suddenly. Keeping a blank stare ahead of itself, it looked slightly over its shoulder and a dark look loomed over its face. "I have a feeling I will be enjoying the next few days. But, whether it be someone's life I will be taking is yet to be discovered."

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Elsewhere, not too far from Kursed in a well known vacation town, Fana McCloud was taking time off from her duties in the CDF after a rather rough handful of weeks. Of course, for Fana it was almost impossible to get her mind off the job, especially after what had happened. Her friend and teammate Claudia almost bit it when yet another random bioweapon created by yet another mad scientist overlord wannabe got loose. They were sent to bomb the living daylights out of it and be done with it, but the creature had other plans. Fana was able to fell it, but not before Claudia's craft was downed and the creature seriously injured her. Claudia would recover, Fana on the other hand might not recover nearly so fast. But with time she would, and would be more driven than ever to do better next time such was her way. Fana was persistent.

For now however, all she could do was kick back in a lounge chair and watch all the people walk by, carrying their kitsch souvenirs and heading off in various directions to explore the various natural wonders of the planet that lay nearby.

I should be alone... she muttered to herself, I need some nature. These people are just depressing me.

She looked off towards a path that led into some woods. After a moment of contemplating, she got up and briskly headed towards it.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
As Fana took off she soon bumped into a purple haired blue vixen wearing a vest with a purple tank top under it. Apparently she had been walking the opposite direction, she Reeled back opening her eyes her tail flicking curiously behind her. "Oops sorry didn't see you there." Replied the vixen her eyes squinting in the light obviously her eyes had been closed for awhile it was a wonder how she got around like that with her eyes shut. 'wow does she have problems.' Kursed the vixen thought to herself sensing the stress on the other vixen in front of her that oddly reminded her of someone.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 27 2011, 09:23 AM.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
"Eh, no problem..." Fana would normally be more sarcastic and witty at this point but her mind was elsewhere, although she was observant enough to notice the reason for the blunder, getting a good look at her pupils "Been cooped up huh? You should get out more, most of what's best here is outside, heh."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Yeah i guess your right." Kursed replied hiding the Fact that she had been training her powers. "You remind me of someone have i seen you before?" Kursed asked setting her hand under her muzzle and looking over Fana. She couldn't quiet put her finger on who Fana reminded her of.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
"Maybe not me, but my brother..." Fana remarked, "I tend to get that a lot. Everybody knows Fox's face so they get deja vu around me."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"You..know Fox?" Kursed muttered almost as if she were going to break down right there.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
"...Bad subject? Forget I mentioned it," she said, a bit surprised at her reaction, "I'm not extremely fond of him myself anyway. Ya gonna be okay?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Kursed straightened up and nodded. "I'll be just fine." She replied simply "So umm what brings you here?"The purple hair dyed vixen asked

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
"Sometimes you just need a change of scenery," she said as she took a glance at the forest.

"After awhile of being sent to mop up one mad scientist's mess after another, you'd wish they'd just give it up already. Least it keeps me in a job. I'm a pilot with the CDF. Here for some R&R."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I know the feeling." Kursed muttered "Though Bounty hunter pay is more dependent on those mad scientist and such." She noted with a Sigh. "So is that hand a real robotic hand?"

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
"Oh this?" She held up her hand, suddenly reminded that she had forgotten to put on her gloves. "Yeah, wasn't too lucky and lost a hand ages back. I think I like this better though," she smirked, "Occasionally nice when heads need bashing."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"You need to get some fake skin for that." Kursed noted. "Or get a fully regrown hand."
Edited by Kursed, Apr 27 2011, 03:07 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: