Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
(PRIVATE)Sudden Visitor; Already ran through and approved through the chatbox
Topic Started: Apr 26 2011, 04:48 PM (657 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

"Homebase, this is Blue Wing 1, over."

"Homebase, Blue Wing 1."

......... No response.

Sapphire wasn't happy.

She really wasn't happy. Everything was going fine, and this happens.

She was in her space fighter cruising in an unknown sector in orbit around a blue-green planet. Problem was, she was heavily damaged after narrowly escaping a dogfight with five or six hostile ships.

How she ended up here, she didn't know. The left engine was destroyed, with the other barely working, life support systems A, B, and A-aux were knocked out with B-aux failing, the right wing was on fire, and her weapons systems were knocked out. Worst of all, she saw on her screen that the ejection system was malfunctioning. Useless.

She sighed and tried once more at the radio. It wasn't like she could do anything else.

Suddenly her ship violently shook as something behind her exploded! Looking back, she saw that the right engine finally gave out and she felt herself tilt toward the massive planet.

"Homebase, Blue Wing 1, mayday mayday. Both engines out, entering planetary atmosphere. Send immediate assistance, over!

No response.

Wrestling the controls as she rocket toward the planet, she knew she was caught in the planet's massive pull of gravity. As she screamed down toward the surface, the right wing suddenly ripped itself off and she found herself spiraling rapidly.

"MAYDAY! MAYDAY! Right wing is lost! I'm going in hot!" she screamed into the radio, knowing it was of no use.

She was rather pleased knowing the planet had life as she spied massive rows of houses through her rapidly spinning cockpit. Thing is, that wasn't on the top of the list of priorities right now.

She watched as the ground came closer and closer. She threw up her arms and braced for impact!

Her ship landed in a house's back yard and exploded with a blue-green fireball.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
A nineteen year old girl with dyed, short red hair was playing a few games on her laptop peacefully in her house. Ah, independence. Felt so nice. She was wearing some adorable Hello Kitty pajamas and a t-shirt with the number 42 printed on it in a bold yellow.

She heard the crash outside. She had been playing a scary game with her headphones on, so naturally she screamed and accidentally tossed her laptop across the room. She looked out to her backyard... nope, nothing had happened to her backyard. It had actually happened next door. "Holy wow, it's a freakin' space ship!"

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
~Meanwhile at NORAD~

"Sir!! We have an Unidentified Object, appearing in sector 4 Niner Grid Two Alpha"" A Staff Sergeant called out.

"WHAT!" Commander Anderson stated rushing over the Sergeants Console.

"Sir we are getting reports from ATC's and Pilots that it is a confirmed crashed, where it's from we Don't know"

"Dispatch local units, I want a Predator in the Air, and Black-hawk units on standby!"

"Yes Sir!" The Sergeant stated

Commander Anderson looked at the screen which showed the impact site, and the trajectory. NORAD was on High Alert, but it would be a while. Giving time for Sapphire

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Meanwhile, one more explosion occured in space as one of the enemy fighter's was taken out by missle from a Small Cornerian fighter... "I Think thats the last one, Blue 2, how are thing holding on your end......." a femal voice in the comlink said through the comm, though the lack of response made her worry.... "Blue 2?"

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Keiko put on adorable bunny slippers and stepped outside, walking over to the ship. She was thankful to see her next door neighbor's house wasn't harmed, nor was his dog: said dog was cowering in a dog house.

She carefully knocked on the cockpit of the downed ship. "Hello? Someone in there?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

The cockpit's material suddenly gave way to the knocking. Inside was a slumped-over figure that didn't appear to be moving. Everything inside was dark. No power was running through the ruined ship.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Oh man, there's someone in here..." Keiko muttered. "Alright..."

She went into the house and asked the kindly old woman in there for a flashlight, then came on back, shining it into the cockpit. "OK... I can see what I'm doing now."

She unbuckled the person inside the ship then carefully brought her out into the backyard, laying her down carefully. "Alien contact, and I'm the first one...! This is so exciting..."

The kindly old woman brought out some cookies and tea. How nice~

Deleted User
Deleted User

The figure's (obviously humanoid) chest was steadily moving up and down, but still failed to move. The ship was still belching its blue-green flame, but there was no risk of a secondary explosion. Everything was destroyed in the initial impact.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
The redhead gently shook the pilot of the ship, setting the cookies and tea on the ground for the time being. She would have preferred water, but, hey, the old lady's tea was good. "Hey... wake up. Wake uuuuuuup."

Deleted User
Deleted User

The creature finally stirred, moving its head slightly and letting out a soft groan. It put a hand to its helmed head and held it there.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Oh, you're awake now... say, you should take off your helmet. We've got tea and cookies. I'm not sure why the old woman brought 'em out, but they're here if you want them..."

Her eyes went back to the ship. Even in its wrecked state, it was pretty cool looking! "Oh, uh, my name's Keiko. Or, at least, that's what my friends call me."

Deleted User
Deleted User

The figure sat up and looked at Keiko.

Heart racing with excitement after making contact with otherworldly beings for the first time, she spoke. "I am known as Sapphire. Tell me, what do you call your species?"

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"We're humans." Keiko said with a smile. "Don't worry about that now though. Nice to meet ya, Sapphire. Now, what are you all called? Not that I can really tell with your helmet on or anything."

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
2 Blackhawk Helos were stationed away at a nearby Air Guard station from the crash site about 30 minutes. The Chopper's rotors began to spin, as Sergeants and Airman's filled in the back. Captain Anderson took over the other helicopter, and sat in the back. He had just arrived by a private jet from NORAD to this base.

A Voice was heard from next to the commander. "Commander, Satellite images show that it is a possible Space Craft. No Aircraft have been reported missing, and while the ATC's were tracking it in their radar's it had no transponder of any kind. What ever this aircraft, or spacecraft is, its in a residential neighborhood, and it needs to be contained ASAP Sir"

"Thank you Sergeant'" He said with a pause "Foxtrot Team contain the area, Bravo and Delta team will be heading in on HUMVEE's they will lock down the residential neighborhood. He turned his head to the side.

"Hey do we have that Predator in the Air yet?"

"Just took off sir!" a Pilot responded

"Good" Captain Anderson responded as he felt the shudder from the Blackhawk going Airborne. Sapphire had time, but it was running short. "Now let's go see what we have ahead of us" He said with a slight worried tone.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire stood up, dusting herself off. A long bushy fox tail was hanging from her rear. Afterwards, she walked to the wreckage of her spacecraft.

"Hmmm, I'm gonna have to destroy this so the technology doesn't fall into the wrong hands..." she mumbled to herself.

She reached inside the cockpit for a little bit then came back out shaking her head. Then she reached back inside, a dull clunk was heard and she quickly backed out.

FWOOMPH!!! The spacecraft erupted in a ball of orange flame and there was nothing left but black ash that quickly dispersed in the wind.

"Well, there goes any hope of getting off this planet," she said to herself. "God I hope my radio calls were at least picked up."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: