Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
(PRIVATE)Sudden Visitor; Already ran through and approved through the chatbox
Topic Started: Apr 26 2011, 04:48 PM (664 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire could hear the helicopter VERY close, almost right above her.

Curious, she stood up and walked up the stairs to the closed door and put an ear to it. She could hear voices, and they sounded scared. She guessed that these would be the ones who were looking for her.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Keiko sighed, not sure if she should leave her alone down there... oh well. She'd be down there soon if these military guys just went away. She went to the kitchen and pretended to get something to drink, waiting for them to knock on her door.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Captain Anderson scanned the area and looked at the Crash site.

"How can something like that make a impact like this, first this and then it disappears."

He looked around, and he went up to Keiko's door. and knocked. He had 3 armed marines behind him, but he wanted to seem harmless to the citizen rather then an asshole.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire opened the door, just a crack, and peered outside of it. She could see the front door *just* around the corner and everything that goes on. She heard the knock, and hoped that it wasn't for the worse.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Keiko didn't notice Sapphire peeking out the door. She answered the front door. "Hey there. It's about time you guys showed up, a ship landed in Old Lady Jolenne's backyard then it exploded!"

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Anderson gave a nod "Ma'am we have imagery of one individual that approached the craft, and two walked away." He stated
"Do you have any information on where that second person might have gone, from the feed we had, it seemed to look like a pilot." He remained silent and waited for a response.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"I saw that person walking away into the woods over that way. They crossed the culdesac from what I saw. They really seemed to be in a hurry." Keiko told the soldiers. She was pretty good at lying, keeping her face straight the entire time.

Or, at least, she thought she was.

She was actually shaking like a leaf and stuttering.
Edited by KeikoMystere, Apr 29 2011, 06:59 PM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Anderson raised an eyebrow after watching how she gave her response. "Is there anyone else that lives here ma'am? As he began to look around for any suspicious materials, or something that seemed off. He knew something was up and he wanted to know what it was. Of course, he was still at the door and could not see much.

He called into the radio and stated. "Bravo team, search the woods, and have the predator switch to Thermal and IR tracking, wherever the individual went, we are going to find them"

Edited by FoxMcCloud, Apr 30 2011, 12:37 AM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Yeah, sometimes my folks stay here a few days." Keiko replied to Anderson with a smile. "They quite like it here. Say, you thirsty? I got some tea if you want it."

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
"Some tea sounds good." He stated as he soon waved the 3 armed marines off. "May I come in Miss?" He asked as he remained at the door way as he could not officially come into the house without consent from the homeowner.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire knew that the person at the door was looking for her. She pulled her head in and closed the door.

However, it made a little too much noise for her tastes. It made a tiny "click"

She bolted down the stairs and hid behind the couch. She hoped to God that the military guy didn't hear her.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Anderson heard the click noise, only so slightly, but did not raise any alarm, he soon heard steps down the stairs that seemed very light and swift.

Anderson moved into the home, and looked towards the basement door. DO you have any children or anyone else here right now?" he asked looking towards Keiko again

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: