Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
SFG Fanfic Contest
Topic Started: Apr 30 2011, 01:07 AM (212 Views)
FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Well this is just an Idea, and I'd like to actually host this. I had this idea as I was in the bathroom washing my hands. (Its where I get all of my great Ideas , no really...... im serious......don't judge xD)

Anyways The Fanfic Contest will go as such. You either submit a Fanfic you have done( but not completed.), or submit and idea for one. I prefer to have freshly written fanfics for people to start, or one that is not completed. I want to promote writing and creativity with our members, not saying that we are not creative, but I find writing a fanfic to be a healthy and exciting process.

So you may join the contest IF

1. Its a Fanfic you have started but not completed (Minimal chapters though.)
2. Newly created

I find that if users submit a Fanfic they have already created and completed, it cuts down on the creativity level. I want to see some more Fanfics people ^-^

So for example I will be submitting my Fanfic "Far from Home"

http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galaxies/topic/6753884/1

To submit a Fanfic, post below, or even submit a plot idea for a Fanfic you want to do. Also remember that if you post a Fanfic Idea here that if you do not win, Add a chapter and resubmit, you never know how you might do if you try.
Anyways this will be open for at least a week if not 2 weeks. Since time is needed for users.

Right now I am making the deadline May 14th 2011 gives you time for the creative juices to flow and mediate through the body. Also if you want help or assistance do not be afraid to ask others. ^-^

View here
Edited by FoxMcCloud, May 8 2011, 01:13 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

The master of contests should have been made aware of and approved, but you're good. You're all good ^^ Interesting contest format.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Oh sorry ^^;; My mistake, i'll remember that next time

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't think this will win, but I'll just put it up regardless.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6452182/1/The_Accident

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
i am going to write a backstory for my RP charecter Balsa. Wish me luck.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Contest has been extended for one week. If you are still interested please join!! We need all the support :P

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
I am just about done wiht the skeletal structures of my story, writing will commence when i have both the time and capacity.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Well with only 2 official entries, and one in progress. I have felt that the contest was a bust, but will only one more week for participants. After that only completed Fanfics will be allowed.

May 21st is the last and final. So far it is only me and Redfox who are participating. and Ballisticwaffles with a submission in progress

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
-returns from vacation for like 5 minutes.- Well guys This contest was kinda a bust :/ with only 2 entries, and then one kind of submission. I am going to end the contest and declare no winners. Maybe in the future I can reinstate the contest. Thanks to those who participated :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Galaxies Contest · Next Topic »