Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
SFG TF Sequence Contest
Topic Started: Apr 30 2011, 05:53 AM (441 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I awake in my tent ,but I feel odd,I feel lower to the ground. Getting to my... four feet I walk out of the tent I fell asleep in hours ago, is this a dream? Walking to the near by I lake to see my reflection I feel odd but at the same time my hearing has changed, my ears are constantly picking up sounds of the moonlit night and my..tail is wagging behind me stating my mood. As I approach the reflective waters of the lake looking down into it's reflective surface looking into my eyes and jump back away from the lake waters, not believing what i saw I slowly return to look at my reflection again. My once green eyes are now red, I am covered in black fur with yellow glowing markings how could this have happened? I Changed into a Umbreon at the night of a full moon!
Edited by Kursed, Apr 30 2011, 10:28 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Galaxies Contest · Next Topic »