Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]SW[/ti] Star-Foxi-Oh+
Topic Started: May 13 2011, 01:26 PM (578 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Ok, i know this would be a separate topic from my "art" topic, though upon asking one of the staff, he said it would be fine making another topic if I wished.....................................

These are Yu-Gi-Oh cards I made using a "yugiohcardmaker" program
But with the Star Fox Characters and fandom....some of you have seen them from me posting them here...but now they are in their own topic...:P

Please advise: Some of these images are from Brawl...Star Fox Assault and what have you...I did my best to find original art for each card....but......there are just some things that should never been seen by man kind o-o;;;;
Also!!!!: forgive me for any errors in spelling or what have you!!!

NOTES: Depending on which theme you are using, just scroll over the name of the card and click the hyperlink

any new cards i create, will all be listed in a current post, but will fall at the end of each of the three categories

but without further ado...

Star Fox Edition
Edited by Radigal, Dec 10 2012, 12:30 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
It shall come Kursed, do not worry lol

Radigal
Member Avatar
OK....so um....YAY. Finally added some new cards to the fray. They are

Andrew Oikanny
Cornerian Defense Fleet - Katt
Launcher
Plasma Cannon
Gatlin Gun
Let's Move
Dash Attack
Dark Force
Near the Edge
Here Comes StarWolf

Now you may have noticed an edit to the main title of the topic. That is due to the fact I am wanting to present more the just my StarFox cards, and do some others like my Sonic, Kingdom Hearts, and even my random ones for input. Any further updates will have the recent cards under the theme 'deck' Also...I will just put them all into spoilers.....let me know :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Traditional Art · Next Topic »