Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Bound for Adventure
Topic Started: May 13 2011, 07:57 PM (432 Views)
KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
One sleepy night in a suburb town on Corneria, everyone was sleeping peacefully. Except for the riff-raff, but even they, too, were starting to nod off.

A bright fire shot through the sky and crashed into a nearby mountain. It shook the town with a loud bang and pretty much woke everybody up.

Fifteen year old Nathan was no exception. He was a white-furred rabbit boy with red eyes and brown hair, clad in blue-and-white striped pajamas. His hair was a complete mess. He jumped out of bed and went downstairs.

His mother was there, looking very, very concerned. "You aren't going to go see what that was, are you?"

"I'd really like to see, Mom." he replied. "Well, just change out of your jammies before you go..."

He went back upstairs and changed into a red t-shirt, baggy cargo jeans and sneakers, saying bye to mom before he went outside. Police siren lights were visible just down the path that lead up the (quite small) mountain. Indeed, police had set up a blockade. His annoying next door neighbor, a blond-haired pig guy named Ulrich P. Wagglebottom (for real. he was a spoiled little brat.) was annoying the police.

"Hey, you're Nathan, right? Could you get your friend Ulrich out of here? You are his friend, right?" one of the officers asked. Nathan shook his head. "Well, could you at least pretend? Help us out here!"

"Don't worry, Nate! I, Ulrich P. Wagglebottom, have this under control! I swear by my uncle Pigma (editor's note: Pigma is not actually his uncle) that the town will remain safe from the... err... aliens from the meteor!"

Nathan sighed and rubbed his forehead. How annoying!

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
A black haired feline stood by her window, staring out at the small glowing area in the mountain. Her mind started to race with worry for what it might be. She starts to pace about in her room, her thin crimson nightgown wrapped snugly over her matching red fur. She looks out, wanting to leave to check it out, but knew that if her unique abilities were needed, she'd get out and see what was up soon enough. Her eyes wander around and see a flash of white fur dashing up toward the glow. "Nathan, what are you doing?" she whispers to herself. She had just recently moved in the suburban town, but already the two were great friends. She fretted for his safety as she lay back down, hoping that nothing bad was going to happen this night.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Just past the Fence and on the other side of the tree's by the blockade, the flaps of a cardboard box opened up with a tired White-furred Colly poking her head out. She had a Semi-long long yet messy hairstyle and was wearing a worn out dark blue hoodie as clothing, with a face just as dirty. She seemed about six-teen or so and smelled as if she hadn't showered in a week...

She made a sigh seeing all the lights from the cop cars... "As if the loud bang wasn't enough... I'll never get to sleep tonight at this rate..." She said to herself quietly shaking her head crawling out of her box and slowly begun to walk over to one of the men standing by the blockade...

"Excuse me..." She asked with a tired look and tone as she stood by one of blockade stands just near a guard who was standing behind it... "Can you please eat your doughnuts somewhere else? A girl can't any sleep if all these lights and siren's are going off..."
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, May 13 2011, 08:44 PM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"You think we're eating donuts?" the police officer asked as he nommed on a jelly-filled donut. "No, we're just going for the world record in blockades. We aren't even letting the local news station in on this one!"

Nathan sighed, starting to head back home. His eyes wandered over the apparently homeless girl, and soon he came on down to Kari. "... oh, hey Kari. Did you see the thing fall? I'm not even sure what it was. Wish I could find out, but Wagglebottom's in the way."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"In on what? Was another person shot or something?" She replied, not a bit confused...

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
"Wagglebottom huh? That arrogant jerk," Kari responds with a frown. She sighs and shakes her head, "It's probably for the better this time, I get a bad feeling from that thing, although I'm not sure why."

The feline starts walking side by side with Nathan, her tail gently waving behind her.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"No, a meteorite fell from space! Pretty neat, huh?" the police officer replied. "... man, I can't possibly eat all these donuts by myself, and Ulrich will probably go diabetic if he has any... you want some? You look hungry."

Ulrich bolted down the mountain, out of breath by the time he got to Nathan and Kari. "G-g-guuuuuys! My brother's missing!" he oinked out. "He went to see the meteor, and the police let him through and he said he'd come back, but he didn't! I was playing it cool back there just to not alarm you guys, but my brooooooooooooother!!!"

"... I... can help you find him..?" Nathan asked, recalling that Ulrich's brother was actually a pretty nice guy.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kari looked unamused, she wasn't exactly Ulrich's biggest fan since he constantly poked fun at her glasses. Still, she couldn't bring it to her to help out someone in need, even if they were a pathetic pig. "Lead the way," she sighs to Ulrich. There was a nagging sense of danger about the area in the back of her mind, but she ignores it for the time being, standing by her friend and her uh.......bully one could say.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
KeikoMystere
May 13 2011, 09:12 PM
"No, a meteorite fell from space! Pretty neat, huh?" the police officer replied. "... man, I can't possibly eat all these donuts by myself, and Ulrich will probably go diabetic if he has any... you want some? You look hungry."
There was along pause between that question, but she made a quiet sigh soon afterword before quietly replied with a simple "Sure..."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
The police officer handed over the donuts. "Alright then. Enjoy, don't eat 'em too fast and mind the flavors. You really should slow down and enjoy the sour creme ones. Those are the best."

Not really seeing many people around aside from the very dirty girl, the cop shrugged and got back in his car with his partner, then they drove back to the police station. The barricade could easily be walked around now.

"Noooooo, Nathan should lead the way." Ulrich whined. "He's *snicker* so strong and brave, after all."

Nathan rolled his eyes. "Can we stop by my house first? I need something to defend us with in case we're attacked out here."

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kari looks between Nathan and Ulrich, rolling her eyes gently. "Sure, I'll follow you," she says with a smile at the white furred bunny. She subtly slides her way closer to him. Kari didn't want to be any closer to Ulrich than she had to be.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
The Colly Just stared at the box of doughnuts in her hands for a while with a seriously confused gaze, was she really just given food, and from Cops of all people? Something must've been pretty different about this night for something this rare to actually happen...

She smiled though despite how weird it was. the Colly placed a hand into the box and placed a doughnut she took out into her muzzle. "Hmm, he was right the cream filled ones are worth saving." She noted quietly to herself with a full muzzle...

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Nathan lead the way back to his place, going into his room for a second and retrieving his old baseball bat. It was pretty worn out and old, but it was still solid. "Alright, let's move out."

He lead the way once more, going back to where the barricade was, finding Anne. "Hi there." he said with a smile.

"We don't have time to talk to stinky people!" Ulrich said. "We gotta find my brother or else I'm REALLY gonna get it!"

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
"Calm yourself will ya?" Kari snapped at the pig boy, her teeth showing for a split second. She normally didn't like to get angry, let alone bare her teeth. She quickly regains her composure, trying to act as if she hadn't lost her temper like that. "Besides, we're pretty close, and I don't think your brother went far Wagglebottom," she says as calmly as she can, although a hint of disgust was still disguised in her voice. The feline girl looks over toward Anne and gives her a soft and kind smile.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
They Colly just gave the pig-boy and and settling glare with utmost intent of showing displeasure to his immaturity. It wasn't long before she set her box of pastries on the side of the fence before slowly walking over to the 3... "Didn't your ever teach you manners?" She asked the sniveling boy not dropping the stare into his eyes. "I don't really have a choice in the matter, you aren't exactly far from the level of stench yourself..."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: