Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Bound for Adventure
Topic Started: May 13 2011, 07:57 PM (428 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
"Pfff...nothing but talk," Kari mumbles under her breath as Ulrich's dad barely even scolded his sons for wandering out. She turns her attention over toward their mother as she pipes up and talks to Nathan. Kari nearly flew out of her fur as she screamed.

Kari lets out a gasp as the bee was just smacked and sent flying. The feline glares unhappily at the pig mother, feeling that she needed to grow a spine, and maybe a brain. She shakes her head and lets the thought out and steps over toward the now dying bee. As she stood there she couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Anne was mainly keeping by the open doorway when what transpired came into the sorrowful and angered collie's mind. She found the idiocy and manners of this family atrocious, she honestly just wanted to take that last doughnut she had in her pocket and throw it in her face for injuring the last of a species.

Though she wouldn't have proven herself any better if she did, so she merely just walked and knelled over where the Bee was lying and whispered to both the bee and Kari.... "This is pretty much the main reason why I haven't been very talkative since i got here....

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Anne, do not be sad for me. My death is assured, especially since I am but a bee. But you must listen to my last words, and listen carefully!"

"The monster I simply know as 'She' is already taking root in your time. She is manipulating the evil in people's minds and the sorrow in people's hearts. In twenty years time the whole galaxy will be her's... but with you three and the fourth soon to follow, you shall vanquish her. There are eight places you must visit around Corneria to build your strength, and once that happens, you will be on your way to defeating Her..."

A strange stone appeared beside the bee. "Please, take this stone. It will capture the power of the places you visit... now, before I go... Nathan, you wield a great power, you just have to unlock it through the joys of adventure and the pain of battle..."

"I'm fading fast... but... I believe ... in... you..."

The bee vanished.

Nathan picked up the stone and nodded. "I'm not gonna let him down."

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kari steps up to Nathan, putting her paw on his shoulder and spinning him around as if she was mad at him. "Now just one minute buster," she snarls, really putting on a good facade, "you're not going out there..........not on your own anyway." The feline's face brightened and she held out a paw to him and waved over at Anne. "You heard that bee, we're doing this together, as friends," she continues with a wink.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
KeikoMystere
May 25 2011, 03:02 PM
"Anne, do not be sad for me. My death is assured, especially since I am but a bee. But you must listen to my last words, and listen carefully!"

"The monster I simply know as 'She' is already taking root in your time. She is manipulating the evil in people's minds and the sorrow in people's hearts. In twenty years time the whole galaxy will be her's... but with you three and the fourth soon to follow, you shall vanquish her. There are eight places you must visit around Corneria to build your strength, and once that happens, you will be on your way to defeating Her..."

A strange stone appeared beside the bee. "Please, take this stone. It will capture the power of the places you visit... now, before I go... Nathan, you wield a great power, you just have to unlock it through the joys of adventure and the pain of battle..."

"I'm fading fast... but... I believe ... in... you..."

The bee vanished.

Nathan picked up the stone and nodded. "I'm not gonna let him down."
As much as Anne wanted to just go back to the box and just rest, as she stood back up and dusted herself off she could really feel a familiar pain inside that reminded her of another friend's death, and his wish as well...

So she looked to Nathan with saddened and half opened eyes, still keeping the same expression of course but she really did mean what she would say....

"I've seen deaths before but.... that one insect is really going to be a loss thats not going to leave me for a while, I hope he rests in peace and can be with us as we go on...." She said quietly and turned her head away slightly once she finished.... "I'll go with you if you plan to do so, but I'm not sure how much i could do... Still, I can't leave someones dying wish alone, even if i'm still working on another one myself...."

Though her Ear's perked up and a deep blush came up on her face when she heard the comment and wink that Keri had made towards her. Looking to the feline she replied... "I-I only just met you 2 like.... l-like less then 30 minutes ago. D-do you.... Really consider me a friend already?"
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, May 25 2011, 05:18 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
A man, a soldier made his way to the city of Uneville. He had a backpack with some equipment in it on his back, and a rifle slung over his shoulder. He was called to go investigate a meteorite that had struck the city, alone. And while he wasn't thrilled about doing this alone, he was sure he could handle himself, but normally lone missions got very, well, lonely.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: