Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
PSN
Topic Started: May 15 2011, 10:14 AM (342 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
*woot*

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Amethyst 10
May 16 2011, 11:32 PM
yay!
now i can play portal 2 co-op online!
When you get the chance, log into steam through it and give me your name 'd love to play with you. :smile:

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Arashikage
May 17 2011, 12:54 PM
You can log into Steam through a PS3? I'm quite sure the technology for that kind of cross platform gaming doesn't exist.
Try logging out of steam and then log in again, you'll see a greeting asking if this is a Ps3 player first signing in through a pc :3

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Amethyst 10
May 17 2011, 10:03 PM
still trying to convince my parents.
mom doubts that it'll work
i'm currently using like a Frankenstein computer for my games.
:/
That's the thing though, I've heard even if you have a ps3, it is still possible to play with someone who has a steam account on a Pc. I've seen it In a few notes for It in the Pc's versions in-gae store that "Ps3 players might not see this animation wehn played" or something similar to that... :xD:

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Arashikage
May 23 2011, 08:28 PM
Hmm, I'll have to look into this, which platform should I get Portal 2 for? If I ever get it that is
Doesn't really matter, either way you can Can re-download it on either one once you buy it. =V

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »