Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
(Private) Anne's Celebration
Topic Started: May 15 2011, 11:38 AM (1,661 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
A long 5 months have passed since Scott and a young girl named Anne Stayed together in a hotel. The following months after that one night when they shared the same bed, Anne had mostly been mourning they day that she would give birth to a child soon....

Though in Recent Weeks, after first taking a glimpse of her son in an ultrasound, all the fears and worry's seemed to fade and were replaced with pleasant ideas and thoughts on what the warmth of the days taking care of him would be like..

Though that very same scan gave her doctor and Sister-in-law, Sarah, a clear sign that the due date was alot sooner then any of them had originally expected. whether it was because of her races natural birth cycle or not, seems Plans on preparations for the child coming were going to be needed to be done early...

It's not about 2 weeks away from the Expected day for her son to be on his way, Her Boyfriend along With Krystal have been setting up a shower for her for a couple of days now in the family living room, invites were sent and present and decorations were bought. now all thats left is to wait for her to come downstairs.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Krystal silently waited sitting on a massage chair she had gotten for anne.

Kari stood near Scott who was in the doorway waitin axiously.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
A certain blue vulpine was in attendance as well, standing more or less beside Scott. Leaning in, he quietly began, "So, Scott, how're you feeling?"

Maybe his situation was seeming all the more real now that they were having the shower.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
May 15 2011, 12:34 PM
A certain blue vulpine was in attendance as well, standing more or less beside Scott. Leaning in, he quietly began, "So, Scott, how're you feeling?"

Maybe his situation was seeming all the more real now that they were having the shower.

"Well..." he responded but paused to get a bit of the hair out of his face so he could see the vulpine a bit better...

"A little nervous, you know, the thought of being a parent and all that... But Anne's Seemed very happy over that last few days, and if she's willing to go for it, then i guess i am to if it means that much to her." Her answered with a slight smile on his expression, there was still a bit of concern in his thoughts if he could manage with all of it though...
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, May 15 2011, 12:47 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Just relax Scoot and try not to teach your son any of your bad habits." Krystal told Scott.

Kari just sighed.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Scott's concerns were perfectly understandable, though. Ris just felt that it was sweet of him to be so good toward Anne--though again, being lovers, perhaps that was the way it should be anyway. "You two will be great parents, I'm sure," he offered as reassurance, a light smile adorning his muzzle.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
May 15 2011, 12:44 PM
Scott's concerns were perfectly understandable, though. Ris just felt that it was sweet of him to be so good toward Anne--though again, being lovers, perhaps that was the way it should be anyway. "You two will be great parents, I'm sure," he offered as reassurance, a light smile adorning his muzzle.
Scott shut his eyes and titlted his head slightly down a bit "Hmph, Lets hope so Buddy..." He replied placing a bare hand on the vulpine's head and scruffed his hair a bit before turning his gaze to Krystal..

"I'll be careful, I've been cutting down on the swearing alot less since Anne started getting more emotional

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I'll be the one getting emotinal if i hear you son swearing." Krystal warned "Where is that collie?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

Scott shut his eyes and titlted his head slightly down a bit "Hmph, Lets hope so Buddy..." He replied placing a bare hand on the vulpine's head and scruffed his hair a bit before turning his gaze to Krystal.."I'll be careful, I've been cutting down on the swearing alot less since Anne started getting more emotional

"Teh--" Ris had to grin, quietly shying away from the husky's hand. He wasn't -that- much younger than Scott, so the act was a little funny, though he knew Scott had a lot on his mind. The fox truly did hope the best for him and Anne.

Though not wanting to bother him anymore, Ris' gaze slowly swept over the people in the room, hoping to find another certain hybrid.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Where is Sarah?" Kari asked looking For Scotts sister.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
May 15 2011, 12:56 PM
"I'll be the one getting emotinal if i hear you son swearing." Krystal warned "Where is that collie?"
"any second now..." He replied, keeping his ears open for the sounds of her fet stepping down the stairs... "you did a great job with the decorations by they way...

not long after 2 sets of foot-steps could be heard on the floor above them, eventually they moved to the stairway.

Scott's Sister, Sarah was leading the tired Colly into the room. Anne Seemed much different from they way she was a few months ago. Her once thin figure was now much more rounded.

When she walked around the corner to see all the decorations, the presents with her name and a blue bow on each box, and smiling face of everyone she knew including Scott's.

She broke into tears with smile on her face... Speechless to comment on what everyone went through the trouble for just for her...

Sarah smiled seeing the look and felt desperate to get a camera, but this was her and Scott's day and didn't want to ruin such a nice moment. so she just simply let go of Anne's hand and gave a light pat on her brother's shoulder as she walked past him and toward another Fox she was wanting to see...

Scott wasn't sure what that was able about, but just ignored it for now and walked over to his lover which was standing there waiting for him. holding his hand out to the Colly with a smile....

Still rather speechless though, she just stood still for that moment and stared into his eyes... "Did... did you guys.... really..."

"Why not?" Scott asked in reply... "They love you Anne..... and so do I..."

"Scott..." Anne spoke in a barely able to be heard voice overwhelmed by all this. "I..." Though Despite seeming like she was about to say something else, she just slowly moved her muzzle up to his Lips and connected it with her's, a kiss he was finding to be unexpected for that particular moment, but he closed his eyes and took the kiss in with open arms...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"You can thank Sarah For the decorations... now are you love birds gonna be kissing all day or are you gonna work on getting these presents open?"Krystal asked with a laugh not laughing at the two but laughin at how Anne had changed and not her body. With her tail swishing behind her she turned to the presetns and waited for the couple.

"So I see you've met Ris Sarah?" Kari asked turning to Sarah. "Have you told him about your kid?" 'By the way I talked to Ru earlier today cute kid don't let anybody get to her I'm sure mom or Tigress will toughen her up eventually.' Kari thoguth to Sarah.
Edited by Kursed, May 15 2011, 03:34 PM.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Kursed

"So I see you've met Ris Sarah?" Kari asked turning to Sarah. "Have you told him about your kid?" 'By the way I talked to Ru earlier today cute kid don't let anybody get to her I'm sure mom or Tigress will toughen her up eventually.' Kari thoguth to Sarah.

Ris had to smile at the scene between Scott and Anne. He still didn't really know either of them all that well, but it was great to see them so happy together.

Letting them have their moment, he turned his attention to Sarah, and then to Kari as she addressed the hybrid. "Actually, we're dating now," Ris answered for her, setting an arm over Sarah's shoulders and pulling her a little closer--just as an affectionate little gesture. At the mention of Sarah's kid, his grin turned a titch more sheepish, though still he nodded. "Yeah, she's told me, and I've met her. An adorable little girl, really."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Good then your all set so which one of you is taking her to kindergarden tomorrow then?" Kari asked holding out one arm to lean against the wall a smirk on her face.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Kursed

"Good then your all set so which one of you is taking her to kindergarden tomorrow then?" Kari asked holding out one arm to lean against the wall a smirk on her face.

"Erm...Wait..." Looking from Kari to Sarah, the blue-furred vulpine mumbled uncertainly, "Didn't you say she was home-schooled, Sarah?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: