Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
(Private) Anne's Celebration
Topic Started: May 15 2011, 11:38 AM (1,669 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
The vulpine blinked, wondering for a few seconds if there was some other message hidden beneath Alessia's gaze. "No, I just wanted to keep us in the loop," came his eventual reply.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Surre." Alex teased turning her head away from Ris and to Scott.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Jul 8 2011, 03:19 PM
"Surre." Alex teased turning her head away from Ris and to Scott.
Sarah was a bit confused about the carried on response that sister made, was that supposed to be sarcasm? if so, then what was she thinking?

For a brief period, Scott didn't notice Alex was looking at him. Only until he got that familiar, axious sense did he actually looked in her direction and blushed... "Umm.... hi?" He said with a nervous blush, he could Never keep his mind still whenever his former love-interest stared at him like that.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alessia continued to stare at Scott with a smirk appearing on her muzzle."You've got a lot of problems with girls, Scott." She laughed, tail swishing playfully behind her. "You know I think even Na-sheen left you a few gifts."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Seeing that Alex had begun teasing Scott, Ris couldn't help but roll his eyes and offer a quiet chuckle. "Does she always do that?" he asked Sarah. "For a minute I thought she wanted something from me."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Sarah giggled a bit at the whole thing.... "Yeah, Alex Is playful when she's in a good mood. Though She rarely talk's to Scott anymore, so this is new." Sarah responded, cuddling up to Ris a bit more with her head nestling up against his shoulder making small coos every so often.

Scott's Face simply turned Red from Alex's response, honestly to embarrassed to be say anything back..

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Wolf got your tongue, Scott? Or is that a She-vixen?" Alex asked with a giggle wondering where Anne was, she started to look around the room her green eyes not spotting Anne.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
His ear giving a little twitch, Ris cupped a hand over his muzzle, playfully calling out, "Come on, Anne, get on with it!" He wanted to see her expression when she opened Sarah's--their--present.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
The collie was eating a small bowl of soup by the table when Ris called out which made her ears quickly perk up before turning her head to him with a blush and smile.. "Sorry about that, Ris. Just was finishing up" She replied slowly pushing her chair back, now moving to the last remaining gifts...

There were about 2 left, one was a plastic black Box that could be opened by just taking the lid off of it, while the other was a nice red wrapped rectangular shaped object with a simple blue ribbon and tape keeping everything neatly kept together.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
The collie was eating a small bowl of soup by the table when Ris called out which made her ears quickly perk up before turning her head to him with a blush and smile.. "Sorry about that, Ris. Just was finishing up" She replied slowly pushing her chair back, now moving to the last remaining gifts...

There were about 2 left, one was a plastic black Box that could be opened by just taking the lid off of it, while the other was a nice red wrapped rectangular shaped object with a simple blue ribbon and tape keeping everything neatly kept together.

She was getting an itchy feeling from the black one, so for now she just set her hand around the small package and brought it a bit closer. "This one's from Sarah and Ris... hehe.. I didn't think either would care." She said under her breath with a smile as she slowly unwrapped to blue clothed bow, then started tearing off the wrapper, to find 2 books. Both were hard-covered and about the same size, the one stacked on top was Red and a bit dusty, while the other below it was light blue.

Since the older Red one was already on top, she picked it up by the sides and looked at the cover on the opposite side: "Growing along with your child" Anne Repeated the title with a huge blush, holding her tongue at the rest of the description below it. It Seemed to be a parent and child-care guide for woman of 20 and under.

Anne then Nervously turned her head to Sarah and Ris, the blush streak still on her face as she tried to ask them a question... "Umm.... Sarah, Ris, where did you get this?" The word's slipped out of her mouth as she opened the cover of the book...

"Heh.. I know, those are rare to find with age limit's so high in this time." Sarah spoke in response with a bit of a chuckle.. "My mom was eight-teen when we were first starting in the womb, and this was what she used to help get us strong before coming out and almost everything after that. That's one of the last things I have left of her... So please take care of it." Sarah said with a smile, resisting the urge to let a tear shed from her eye. Despite how much she didn't like it at first, she was really happy for her brother and his girl.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Ris blinked in surprise when Anne opened the present. He had no idea what was inside, and he didn't think it would be anything so sentimental. Without saying anything, the fox offered Anne a light smile and nod as he reached an arm around Sarah's shoulders.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Ruby and Tala were in the back of the room whispering something to each other before the two ran off into the hallway.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"Sarah I..." Anne Stuttered with a not only an embarrassed, but shocked look on her face as she closed to book cover... "I honestly don't know what to say... Are you really sure you really want to give me this?"

Sarah just made a bright smile as she tilted her head to the side slightly, both in reaction to Anne's response and Ris resting his warm arm around her... "hehe... It's fine, I'm sure Mom would've given it to my brother for you to share if she was here to see him. By the way, that other book that we packed along with it is to keep records on major moment's while your child's growing." She paused for a moment to point back to the blue book on the table where anne left it.

"Umm... Records?" The collie repeated with an unsure look as she moved back to the table so she could take a look at that one next.

"The Memorable stuff, First steps, his first word, the simple stuff."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
While Sarah and Anne spoke, Ris' ears perked up at the sounds of hushed voices passing through the air. His gaze turned to find Ruby and Tala whispering back and forth for a moment, but the next moment they were running out of the room. He blinked, rather perplexed, but in the end shrugged it off as nothing.

Sarah's cell phone began vibrating.
Edited by Ris, Jul 12 2011, 12:56 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: