Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!


We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 3
[ti]SW[/ti]The sleepover(Private rp)
Topic Started: May 17 2011, 09:15 PM (467 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
2 girls have been invited to a sleepover at a large mansion known only as the mccloud ranch do they dare wander into this possible trap?
Edited by Kursed, May 18 2011, 08:36 AM.
 
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Panther was lurking in the bushes outside.
 
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
(Wait, so, is this a spam roleplay?)
 
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(Kinda but it's also kind a private...and girls only.)
 
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
(Okay, sorry)
 
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(you didn't know it's okay.)
 
KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Leo was walking to this McCloud ranch place with a backpack with a change of clothes and mostly video games inside of it. "I know I shouldn't be bringing it along, but I REALLY need to finish EarthBound 3!" she said. "Seriously, it's important that I do. I hope they have a TV here or I'm going to literally die."
 
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
What Leo didn't know was that she was being whacthed as she neared the front Gate of the ranch grounds a old Military base renovated to accomodate Starfox along with many other ships. Leo would have to walk up to the intercom at the front gate to get in but with her invitation which she hopefully had she'd have no problem getting past.
 
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Elise was walking up behind Leo, also carrying a backpack filled with clothes and other assorted goodies. "This one stinks almost as much as the original," the vixen chimed in. She was waiting till Leo finished with it until she got her turn. Fortunately for her though she brought along her own game to play, EarthBound 2. Since this one was on a handheld system she could play while Leo had the TV.

She spots the gates up ahead. "This place has kind of a creepy feel to it don'tcha think?" The only thing missing was an organ in the background, and some lightning.
Edited by Vixie Darkmatter, May 18 2011, 07:37 PM.
 
KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Yeah, it is creepy..." Leo said, pulling out her invitation. "If any crazy murderer people jump out, though, we're pros at kicking butt and fleeing!" she said with a giggle. They approached the gate, then looked at the intercom box. "... man, only rich folks have these things."
 
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
"Well the fleeing part is more for fun. Like some of our rooftop scampering is," Elise giggles. As the pair reaches the intercom Elise walks up and presses the button, wondering if they'd get a response or if the gate would open up for them. Either way she hoped she didn't have to wait long for the answer.
 
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
As Elise pressed the button lights turned on illuminating the area and a creepy organ played before the sound of a loud Smack was heard cutting off the organ. "Yeah just try to creep them out!" Said a voice before it addressed the two girls "Oh sorry bout that my friend likes to play jokes um... are you two here for the sleepover?"
Edited by Kursed, May 19 2011, 06:13 AM.
 
KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Um, yeah, that's us." Leo said, looking over her invitation. She looked over to Elise, then whispered... "I hope they know what they're getting themselves into...~"
 
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I'll open the gate try not to break anything." The voice said as the gate opened.
 
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Elise looks over at Leo and whispers in her ear, "They must not know us very well now do they?" She giggles softly after that. The vixen's backpack was getting heavier on her back, and she was almost tempted to use her power to ease her burden just a little. She wanted all the energy she could get for the big party though, so refrains from doing so.
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 3