Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]SW[/ti]The sleepover(Private rp)
Topic Started: May 17 2011, 09:15 PM (466 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Elise ponders for a bit and weighed the options. Two rooms meant she could do whatever she wanted, but she'd be doing it alone. The vixen shifts the bag on her shoulder, "One room should be fine, no need to mess up two rooms." She smiles at Krystal and has a quick look around.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Sarah who was now in plain view to the new guests and could see them without looking over KKrystal's shoulder, felt a bit relieved after seeing their faces for the first time. when she first heard about guests coming to stay over she was worried it would be Colleague's of her mother's 'other' business that she runs out for every now and then. "The place takes a bit getting used to because of the size and was originally made to be, but it feels cozy and I've grown to like since i first came here. Oh! I'm Sarah by the way." The Black-haired Fox hybrid greeted them as they both walked through the door.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: