Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
SFG Logo Contest May/June 2011
Topic Started: May 19 2011, 03:53 PM (521 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

My apologies for the lateness, but the Logo Contest for May/June is now beginning. Same rules as always, and they close on the 25th at 10PM Eastern.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Just a teensy question. Would it be okay if I made a more color scheme matching version of my logo to compete against the old one, or do I have to sit this out entirely? XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

To clarify:

Anyone who has won any other contest may enter another one of the same type. Anyone can enter any contest.

For the logo contest specifically, The current logo is automatically submitted as an entry just in case someone wants the current one to stay up here. If it wins again, the logo's creator will get the credit again. The person who made the current logo may enter an entirely new one, and still have the old logo as an entry. Just think of the board itself submitting its entry, the current one.

Hope that clarifies things ^^

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Okay, just making sure. Thanks. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

No problem.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Alrighty, here's a blue variant that matches with the theme better which shall be my entry:

Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nice one!

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
*sigh* here's mine. I hope this month's contest will get more entries than just two.

Anyway - Location confirmed. Sending supplies:

Picture Removed

...It's not that great - Especially since it doesn't even blend in with the background. Oh well.
Edited by X-Gamer, May 24 2011, 06:53 PM.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Oooh, awesome entry thar! *Thumbs up* Yes, please, let there be more entries. XD

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
I really hate to be a stickler, but you do have the right permissions to use those images, am I correct? We had trouble with that with another banner we had, and a member on this site.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
How do we know if we have permissions? Do we have to ask, or does it say on wherever we got it from?

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
You usually have to ask - any image typically belongs to the person who made it, and can't legally be used by others. There are exceptions for things like public domain or Creative Commons (but pay attention to the terms of the CC license, many don't allow derivative works).

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, X-Gamer. I would recommend removing that little copyright thing since I am pretty sure you didn't make those pictures that you put together. Correct me if I am wrong.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Heheh. Sorry. I have a little habit of doing that...you can even see it on my sig. :animesweat:

Long story of how I got that habit. But anyway, thanks for the tip you guys! I'll change it.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
No problem, Just trying to help avoid problems ^^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Galaxies Contest · Next Topic »
  • Pages: