Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Which character from any game would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?
Topic Started: May 26 2011, 08:03 PM (266 Views)
Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
I'd like to see the hero from Secret of Mana myself, I think his vaguely official name was Randy or something (though in game he's never given one - you have to make one up). Maybe have Thanatos too, dunno. XD I imagine that Flammie could pop out of a randomly tossed Pokeball as a goof.

I do find it a bit strange that Megaman has been omitted from any of the Smash Bros. games (as far as I know), it's a fairly important Nintendo franchise (I've never played any of them, but ya gotta recognize XD ).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »