Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Well since no one has posted this yet.....; Sorta old
Topic Started: May 31 2011, 08:16 PM (981 Views)
Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
null

Bwhahaha, the rumor is fake for one main reason.Micrsoft OWNS Rare, that means they cant make starfox or nintendo games at all. And micrsoft wont allow rare to develpe for other consoles, also rare are best they dont need bungies help.

Bwhahahaha, you don't know what you are talking about.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Quote:

Anyway, though, Diablo? Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Myst? Probably so. I didn't say SFA didn't have a great atmosphere and that I was looking for games with one. I stated SFA had the best atmosphere I've ever seen in a game, movie, book, or any other form of media. Even real life. It created something amazing.

Um, and I never said that you said or intended that - I talked about Myst because it's an example of a game that has way better atmosphere than SFA could ever dream of, IMHO. But obviously you either disagree or completely missed the point of my mentioning it - that's fine. XD

Quote:

Come on, you can't say SFA had a worse story than any Zelda game. They use the same story and gameplay elements SFA used. ;)

I absolutely can say that - with authoritah. Twilight Princess mops the floor with it.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Fana McCloud

I absolutely can say that - with authoritah. Twilight Princess mops the floor with it.

This. Twilight Princess had the best plot of any Zelda game.

Personally, I think Assault had the best plot of the Star Fox series, but then again, I am a sucker for races that assimilate others, like the Borg, Zerg, Replicators, Tyranids, and Aparoids.

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
To each his own! ;)

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
I don't know what I'm talking about? Google Microsoft buys out Rare, Also isn't diddy kong Nintendo thing to?

Microsoft, is a compacter with Nintendo, Microsoft wouldn't want one of there developers making games for there system's.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Except that Microsoft doesn't compete with Nintendo in the area of handhelds at all, it's a different market. :P

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Ummm... maybe you missed all of these...

http://www.emutotal.com/file_imgs/4999e00393b68.jpg
http://i.testfreaks.co.uk/images/products/600x400/133/donkey-kong-country-2.451461.jpg
http://playgamewhenever.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/928294_67351_front1.jpg
http://pwned.com/gamecovers/gameboyadvance/fbad8937f2723d8a72bf35f6d4d20441-Banjo_Kazooie__Grunty_s_Revenge.jpg
http://www.dailyraider.com/vg/nintendo/diddykongracingds/box.jpg
http://www.vooks.net/images/vivaPinataPP.jpg

These were all made by Rare for Nintendo for their Handheld Systems while rare is owned by Microsoft.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Radigal
May 31 2011, 08:34 PM
i agree.....but please take away all the pointless running around
I strongly disagree here MORE POINTLESS RUNNING AROUND! and maybe some bonus paths.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ok, I'm going to give my two-sense of the matter. *I caution you, I will swear a bit*

Alright, just to get it off of my back, DON'T MAKE KRYSTAL SO FUCKING WORTHLESS!!! My god, I wasted about thirty minutes in the beginning of the game JUST to have her CAPTURED?!?! WHAT THE dumb., BRO???!!!!!

Secondly, explaaaiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn more about the characters in the story. For instance, the shop keeper. For all we know, he's a floating lizard in a wizard costume that has a temper tantrum whenever you go to touch something you don't have enough bugs for. That brings up another good point: Bugs? SERIOUSLY?! You're gonna trade BUGS.... For a goddamn ITEM?! WHAAAAAAAAAAATTHEFUCKISWRONGWITHYOU!?!?!?

Adding on to the point above, I'm stuck stratching my head wondering what 'POSSIBLE' backgrounds each of the races had and some of the characters had. Example: Krazoans. WHATTHEFUCKARETHEY?!?!?! For all we know, they're spirits that whisper like a rapist's voice merged with a frog's, and you have to sacrifice nerves over the shear will power to NOT throw your controller at the screen to just do ANOTHER FUCKING TEST?!?! Oh, jeez, what the helll.... Let's get it over with and it's done. LIKE THAT! Not skill WHATSOEVER!!!! I mean, I can do the Test of Strength with my nose if I was given the chance to!

Third, the swimming is what made me rage a bit. Too many times did I have to figure out the hard way that you COULD NOT DIIIIVE!!! I was busy swimming around in circles trying to avoid this toad with a shell head that opened up like something from the Gremlins, and I had to kill it by shooting it FROM LAND whenever it opened its head up.... What. The. dumb.?!?!

Fourth, the Sharpclaw's stupidity. I just love sending Tricky out to shoot flames at them and they never paid him a LICK of attention. They would just sit there, get hit however many times I told Tricky to until they died. Also, feeding Tricky mushrooms helps him use his abilities? And these fuckers bounce around like bouncin' beans and you have to give'em a good whack to the head to stun them and take'em. Wow. Brilliant. *COUGH,COUGH*

Fifth, the Arwing missions were WAAAAAAAAAAY too short. I had a blast shooting rogue ships that I had NO CLUE where it originated from, and blowing the hell out of rocks. I saw more potential in the flying than I did in the walking and running around -- they just didn't put much time and effort into these sequences.

Sixth, EXPLAIN HOW SCALES GOT A KRAZOA SPIRIT!!! I was left sitting there wondering how the dumb. did he get it. After I realized he had one, I was just left there scratching my head while setting my controller down trying my BEST to understand where he got it. To my disappointment, I had to assume he just happened to stumble across it, "Hey, look, a Krazoa Spirit! *YOINK* dumb. YOU, B ITCHES, I'M AWESOME AND I CAN PROVE IT BY GIVING IT UP," and become a stubborn jackass that he was.

Lastly, improve on the ending. It had a few nice touches by summing up what had happened, but it could have been a TONS more better!

Oh, and I almost forgot that you healed yourself by eating live eggs?! That's just saying that Fox is now an egg-eater now! A live-egg-eater at that!!!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I agree with most of those statements there...also, I didn't know Tricky could use his Flame attack in combat, I couldn't get him to do that, only to light fires.

I still wanna see Krystal in a skimpy outfit. :P
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 4 2011, 12:07 AM.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Erm, This is like trying to get budgie to developed halo for wii, that's not gonna happen.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
null

Ok, I'm going to give my two-sense of the matter. *I caution you, I will swear a bit*Alright, just to get it off of my back, DON'T MAKE KRYSTAL SO FUCKING WORTHLESS!!! My god, I wasted about thirty minutes in the beginning of the game JUST to have her CAPTURED?!?! WHAT THE dumb., BRO???!!!!!Secondly, explaaaiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn more about the characters in the story. For instance, the shop keeper. For all we know, he's a floating lizard in a wizard costume that has a temper tantrum whenever you go to touch something you don't have enough bugs for. That brings up another good point: Bugs? SERIOUSLY?! You're gonna trade BUGS.... For a goddamn ITEM?! WHAAAAAAAAAAATTHEFUCKISWRONGWITHYOU!?!?!?Adding on to the point above, I'm stuck stratching my head wondering what 'POSSIBLE' backgrounds each of the races had and some of the characters had. Example: Krazoans. WHATTHEFUCKARETHEY?!?!?! For all we know, they're spirits that whisper like a rapist's voice merged with a frog's, and you have to sacrifice nerves over the shear will power to NOT throw your controller at the screen to just do ANOTHER FUCKING TEST?!?! Oh, jeez, what the helll.... Let's get it over with and it's done. LIKE THAT! Not skill WHATSOEVER!!!! I mean, I can do the Test of Strength with my nose if I was given the chance to!Third, the swimming is what made me rage a bit. Too many times did I have to figure out the hard way that you COULD NOT DIIIIVE!!! I was busy swimming around in circles trying to avoid this toad with a shell head that opened up like something from the Gremlins, and I had to kill it by shooting it FROM LAND whenever it opened its head up.... What. The. dumb.?!?! Fourth, the Sharpclaw's stupidity. I just love sending Tricky out to shoot flames at them and they never paid him a LICK of attention. They would just sit there, get hit however many times I told Tricky to until they died. Also, feeding Tricky mushrooms helps him use his abilities? And these fuckers bounce around like bouncin' beans and you have to give'em a good whack to the head to stun them and take'em. Wow. Brilliant. *COUGH,COUGH*Fifth, the Arwing missions were WAAAAAAAAAAY too short. I had a blast shooting rogue ships that I had NO CLUE where it originated from, and blowing the hell out of rocks. I saw more potential in the flying than I did in the walking and running around -- they just didn't put much time and effort into these sequences.Sixth, EXPLAIN HOW SCALES GOT A KRAZOA SPIRIT!!! I was left sitting there wondering how the dumb. did he get it. After I realized he had one, I was just left there scratching my head while setting my controller down trying my BEST to understand where he got it. To my disappointment, I had to assume he just happened to stumble across it, "Hey, look, a Krazoa Spirit! *YOINK* dumb. YOU, B ITCHES, I'M AWESOME AND I CAN PROVE IT BY GIVING IT UP," and become a stubborn jackass that he was.Lastly, improve on the ending. It had a few nice touches by summing up what had happened, but it could have been a TONS more better! Oh, and I almost forgot that you healed yourself by eating live eggs?! That's just saying that Fox is now an egg-eater now! A live-egg-eater at that!!!

Then I suggest you read this fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4196655/1/Star_Fox_The_Saurian_Adventure

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Who, me? What makes you think I killed him?
I think they should redo SFA, but make Krystal a main character, either fighting WITH Fox, or being able to switch between each other.
Not that "Help me I'm dying and people think I can't handle myself because I'm trapped" stuff.

Bad move on Rare's part.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Julius Quasar
Jun 3 2011, 10:12 PM
I still wanna see Krystal in a skimpy outfit. :P
Then simply search "Krystal" on google. You'll find plenty of that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: