Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Vigilante 8; (remember that game? me neither =P )
Topic Started: Jun 2 2011, 07:44 PM (746 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Here's the definition (I iz layzee) =P

What did you like about it?

What didn't you like about it?

Who were your favorite Vigilantes (good guys)?

Who were your favorite Coyotes (bad guys)?

What were your favorite vehicles?

Feel free to talk about Vigilante 8 here in this thread. I myself personally hated its sequel. My favorite good guy was Dave the hippie, favorite bad guy was Molo the juvenile delinquent. Their vehicles were my favorite as well.

Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 2 2011, 08:02 PM.
Member Avatar
I hardly remember playing this game before so I don't know much about the characters. I loved playing it from the moments I did get from it, though I honestly preferred Twisted Metal
Edited by Megas75, Jun 2 2011, 08:08 PM.
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I never owned an N64 myself, or a Playstation 1, but I had a buddy with a PS1, we played this game he had for it.
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
I never played this game because I never had a PS1 D:
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »