Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]BA[/ti]Writing Contest - June 2011; Not officially endorsed by SFG staff, this is all me. XD
Topic Started: Jun 3 2011, 12:29 PM (180 Views)
Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Okay, so I figured it'd be a good time to throw the writing contest out there and see how it goes. You guys will have till June 26th to get your entries in - I won't say they're due by midnight though cause honestly I want to give some flexibility, but once I wake up the following day I WILL start the voting and close entries, so be advised. :3

You can paste them into the body of a post here - hiding them using spoiler tags might be best so that people don't have to scroll gobs and gobs

OR

You can link to a copy of it that exists elsewhere.

I'm thinking that voting will take place from the 27th through July 3rd.

Your Prompt: Write a short story incorporating the following elements in some way: unicorns, Africa, voodoo.

I'm thinking I'll keep the basic pattern of picking a random species, place, and miscellaneous element, but otherwise leaving the details loose. What do you guys think of that format? Have any better ideas for prompts or ways to create them? Post any ideas in the other thread so that this one doesn't get cluttered, as it's mostly for entries: http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galaxies/topic/6786522/1/#new

Good luck to all who enter. :3

Xort
Member Avatar
CDF Conscript
Fana McCloud
Jun 3 2011, 12:29 PM

Your Prompt: Write a short story incorporating the following elements in some way: unicorns, Africa, voodoo.
Rarity. Zecora. Voodoo. MY LITTLE PONYFIC GOOOOOOO!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Galaxies Contest · Next Topic »