Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Star_Dragon's PIMPMYGUN armory; guns, guns and other shtuff in the mix
Topic Started: Jun 6 2011, 11:56 AM (5,561 Views)
Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
I bet I can identify all or most of the guns used in the makings of most of these weapons.

X700: XM8 barrel and foregrip, TAR 21 stock and trigger, AK47 clip, Benelli 12 gauge shotgun underslung.

X40: AK47 body with a Dragunov SVD stock.

X55: AK47 clip on a Mk 12 SPR body.

X25: F2000, with an AK47 barrel, and the foregrip is probably an AK47 RIS.

The X50 and X45 are both M14's with G36 clips, the difference between the 50 and 45 being the 50 has a scope.

S30: M16 body, MP5 handle, G36 foregrip, Universal stock, but I am gonna say it's an M16.

BR40: AK47 clip and barrel, SCAR H body and stock, and an M4 handle with a SCAR trigger.

AR635A2: AK47 clip, G36 foregrip, SCAR L body, G36 handle and trigger, AK74 barrel with an M4 flash hider, and an M203 grenade launcher.

H40: Scar mostly, with an AR15 handle and trigger, G36 clip, AK47 barrel, SCAR flash hider, and an M203 grenade launcher.

MP340: AK47 body, VSS Vintorez stock, ACR clip, XM8 foregrip, XM8 Sharpshooter variant barrel.

MP340A2: M16 trigger grip and clip port, G36K carrying handle and ACOG, SCAR main body, G36K foregrip, XM8 barrel.

That was fun! Make some more, I'll try to identify them!

Arashikage
Member Avatar
X60: main body is the Steyr AUG, the clip is a G36 clip, M4 foregrip, M4 Forward handgrip, Judging by the flash hider, that's an M4 barrel, or an M16 barrel, and the bottom barrel is an Mp5 barrel.

As for the other barrels of the MP340A2 and the AR635A2: they both look to be Mp5 barrels.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
We'll have to compare our gun tastes sometime.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · 3D Art · Next Topic »