Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star_Dragon's PIMPMYGUN armory; guns, guns and other shtuff in the mix
Topic Started: Jun 6 2011, 11:56 AM (5,605 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Yeah, the title should say it all. I came across this site: Pimp My Gun that allowed me to create all manner of firearms. Lots of choices. Obviously, this thread was created so I could show off my creations. What didn't fit in the title was the other 3d art I was going to post here. Take a look;

View from the cockpit of an XG-1 Assault Gunboat
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

One of my favorite weapons, the MP340A2
Posted Image

Just to start off.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Hey - some feedback would be helpful. Guns - what kind would you like for me to build? Rifle? Shotgun? Sniper?

Or, if you like the cockpit views of my XG1, what else would you like to see? I've got scenes from a Y-wing, and a TIE Advanced in addition to the XG1. Or, would you like to see another type? Like an A-wing, or a TIE Interceptor?

Anyway, here's more 3D art:

Posted Image

Target locked, torpedoes ready. Awaiting authorization to fire. (Why isn't that Star Destroyer shooting at me?)

Posted Image

Ah, yes - another of my favorites: the MP340 (Predecessor to the MP340A2)

and just for a little extra measure...

Posted Image

... Anybody get the feeling we shouldn't be here?

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Kursed, here's your A-wing view:

Posted Image
Tranquility, this is Sparrow One, requesting--HOLY S**T! WTF IS THAT?!?

Posted Image
Yet another creation in Star_Dragon's PIMPMYGUN Armory, the H40 Assault Rifle.

As of this moment, I now do certain cockpit view requests. Currently, I can do: X-Wing, A-Wing, B-Wing, Y-Wing, XG-1 Assault Gunboat, TIE Fighter, TIE Interceptor, TIE Advanced, and TIE Defender.

If you want a custom cockpit, try to draw one and I'll see what I can do.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Kursed...

@Q1: That face is one of the Advent's special weapons in SINS (I was running the SW: Requiem mod for SINS.)

@Q2: I just got the B-wing cockpit view. But is there anything you want to see in particular? Like it taking on a Klingon BOP? or a Romulan Warbird? I can do a lot. Tell me what you would like to see.

And as an update, here's a few weapons, fresh off the production lines and into Star_Dragon's armory:

Posted Image
A new favorite, the AR635A2 Multi-Purpose Assault Rifle. A combination of anti-infantry, sniping, and light anti-armor capabilities rolled into one gun. The Main weapon is an automatic and semi-auto rifle that fires .308-caliber rounds custom-cast from tank armor and solid bronze. I have a cargo ship bringing me two shipments every six months (for my rp chars, so the statement is metaphorical.). The secondary weapon is a toggling Kadgeron Disruptor for those pesky targets with energy shields. Perfect for sniping. Finally, the tertiary weapon is a 203 grenade launcher that fires a special Dragonarian Anti-armor grenade capable of putting a light tank out of commission.

Posted Image
A nifty little BR, the BR40 Dual-Purpose Battle Rifle is useful for CQB (For those unfamiliar with military terms, CQB means "Close Quarters Battle") and medium-long range sniping. The fact that it is manufactured only in three-round burst mode is both a strength and a weakness. In medium-short-range sniping, if you're not killed by the first burst, the second or third bursts will definitely do the job. This weapon fires the .308-caliber rifle round. Nifty.

Posted Image
The perfect gift for ex-military and active service snipers, the S30 Sniper Rifle fires a .30-caliber round accelerated by a specially-designed sniper's EMAC (Electromagnetic Accelerator Chamber). This gives the weapon enough power to take down the shields of a fully-armored Jiralhanae in as little as two to three shots. To compensate for severe recoil, the weapon comes standard with a heavy concentration of Polycellular shock-absorbing material and a harmonic balancer. The sound supressor is optional for when you need to make a stealthy takedown.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
I could, given time... But I would have to know 1.) what Romulan BOP you're looking for, and 2.) What the Aurora looks like from the bridge/cockpit/command center.

BTW, here's the B-Wing Cockpit View you asked for:

Posted Image
Dude, we are SOOOO out of our league...

Are there any other requests?
Edited by Star_Dragon, Jun 10 2011, 02:13 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
I think I have an Idea: If you can get me a 3d image of the aurora (As in, a view from a certain perspective, suitable to have it going against the Romulan BOP in your liking), I can take care of the rest.

--Star_Dragon

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
////UPDATE\\\\

Kursed, here's an image for ya;

Posted Image
This doesn't exactly speak volumes for the competence of the crew aboard this Romulan ship. (The Aurora is de-cloaking, BTW. The "Ripple" effect in GIMP was the closest I could get to it.)

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Okay, Tyler - here's a TIE Defender pic for ya:

Posted Image
Commander... we are royally screwed. (Again, the distortion in the image is INTENTIONAL for simulating a "de-cloaking" effect.)

and just for the hell of it...

Posted Image
... Wow. This is cool. I should be a photographer! (I mean, seriously - what are the odds of getting a shot like this?)

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
No, you're not mistaken, BW. The face is an Advent power (can't remember the name).

And, for your viewing pleasure:

Heeeeeeere, shippie, shippie, sh...
Posted Image
... I think I need a bigger ship.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
That would be the Romulan Noxerian-class warbird, the Valdore. (You'd have to watch Star Trek: Nemesis to understand, no offense.)

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
... Wow. I didn't know you had watched ST: Nemesis. Anyway...

... F**K! Imageshack is down! srry, guys - no pics 'till they fix the frickin' site.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
... Ah. I didn't know that. [Don't take this the wrong way, but] You and I have something in common. Anyway...

Posted Image
Target locked, missiles armed. Firing in five...

Posted Image
I've got a baaaaaad feeling about this...

More to follow. I'll stay in touch.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Indeed it is - that's the Borg Unicomplex from the Star Trek: Future Tense Mod. I've been keeping track of that mod for the past five years... they're desperately undermanned (Only two members left on the team, last I heard). Speaking of which...

EDIT: Here's a pic of my Dragon friend, Keedar:

Posted Image
Gotta love dragons.[edit_reason]Didn't want to double-post.[/edit_reason]
Edited by Star_Dragon, Jun 15 2011, 09:19 AM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Kah - if you like Spyro, you chould read my Spyro series.

Internet is slow right now, so no new pics. Srry!

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Not right now, no. Srry for the wait, but now, for those of you who were patient for me, I present to you the Xenerrus Industries X50 Assault Rifle!

Posted Image
Xenerrus Industries X50 Assault Rifle

... plus the precursor of the X50

Posted Image
Xenerrus Industries X45 Assaut Rifle

And, just for your viewing pleasure...

Posted Image
man (over radio): Hey rookie - good job! Why didn't you tell us you knew how to fly?
AI: New target acquired.
Rookie: That's not a target; that's Chase!
Chase: Yeah, that's right! It's me, Chase! What's goin' on, man?
AI: Target locked.
Rookie: No! Target unlock! Unlock! Please help me nice AI lady!
AI: Firing missiles...
Rookie: Uh-oh...
Tucker: Uh-oh...
Chase: What? Oh, son of a--
*explosion*
Tucker: Holy f**k! Chase! Talk to me! Chase!
Tucker (to rookie): You shot chase you team-killing f**ktard!

(Virtual cookie to the one who gets the reference)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · 3D Art · Next Topic »
  • Pages: