Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Ask Star_Dragon!; Ask questions here
Topic Started: Jun 10 2011, 01:23 PM (749 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

(I was referring to the Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercials -_-l|l)

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
(@RedFox: I see... my bad.)

... *What?* wth are you talking about? Chocolate shake? This is a radio station (so to speak), not a cafe! I don't know where you are, and I don't have a map or a compass to spare. Sorry, but you're on your own.

*click*

Next poster, you're on with the Star Dragon.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
yes star dragon...

heee`eeeey

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
... I don't get it. Call me when you have a question in mind.

*click*

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
Hey Star Dragon, why aren't you funny?

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
I don't try to be funny. I just speak my mind. What, were you expecting a comedian to talk to you? If you want a comedy show, talk to Jeff Dunham or just visit Comedy Central; you'll find plenty to laugh at there.

*click*

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
If you were to commit a murder and get away with it, would you or would you not?

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar

... Should I even answer that? I'm a soldier, and a DRAGON on top of that! I do now murder! (Now killing, I can do - in war and self-defense. I draw distinct lines between killing and murder.)

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
yes, if johnny has 3 apples, and susan has 12 apples, why dont they jsut shut up and eat?

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Because it's the silent ones you want to look out for. (Cookie to the one who gets the joke.)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Do you think someone has the right to sue a fast food conglomerate for "making them fat"?

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Depends on what country you're in. Or planet. Either way, it's up to the person, not me. Personally, I couldn't give a f**k. As I said to DarkXWolf12, I'm a Dragon. I don't bite (let alone sue) the hands that feed me. Only retards do that. If they think that eating at a fast food place made them fat, then let me offer a simple piece of advice to them: DON'T EAT THERE!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Hey Star Dragon, don't ya' just hate it when you're out a restaurant or a movie, and trying to enjoy yourself, and there's little baby junior sonofab!tch screamin' his head off, and those damn parents of the screaming/crying baby or toddler won't do a damn thing to shut them up?
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jul 1 2011, 12:28 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
... Yes I do. For restaurants, I usually bring an MP3 Player. Drown out the screaming in Linkin Park or Breaking Benjamin. For movies... meh - with the exception of movies like How to Train Your Dragon, I see movies that kids normally don't. Military movies. Movies I imagine parents won't let their kids see due to the mature content. Besides, as I've stated REPEATEDLY, I'm a Dragon. While I am most welcome on Dragonarian worlds, many people are scared of me, and tend to keep children away from me. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a dragon, or the supposed reputation dragons have with humans and other cultures.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
yes, im pants on head retarded. Are you a dragon?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Spam · Next Topic »
  • Pages: